Please help. Made payment but no FC!!

I made payment via paypal as you can see by this receipt:

Shopping Cart Payment Sent (ID # 8P4643604B419472V)

Apr. 7, 2005 Payment To Lockon Completed ...-$35.00 USD

Transfer From Credit Card Completed $35.00 USD

Name:

Lockon (The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)

Email:

paypal@eagle.ru

Paypal redirected me back to lockon.ru but now I'm being told that no payment was ever made! I clearly paid and my credit card has been charged.

Help!

I have emailed paypal@eagle.ru, webmaster@lockon.ru and posted on this forum and I haven't heard anything. I feel like my money has been taken and my recourse is very limited . . . not a good feeling.

I would appreciate it very much if someone in the know could get back to me to let me know that the problem will be resolved and that I will either get the product or get my money back.

Thank you

I have emailed paypal@eagle.ru, webmaster@lockon.ru and posted on this forum and I haven't heard anything. I feel like my money has been taken and my recourse is very limited . . . not a good feeling.

I would appreciate it very much if someone in the know could get back to me to let me know that the problem will be resolved and that I will either get the product or get my money back.

Thank you

Knowing ED I can tell you there is no way you'd be ripped off. Just wait a bit and it will be resolved. Considering that they released earlier than next monday anyway. Again, trust me, no one will here will take your money and run :)

I made payment via paypal as you can see by this receipt:

Shopping Cart Payment Sent (ID # 8P4643604B419472V)

Apr. 7, 2005 Payment To Lockon Completed ...-$35.00 USD

Transfer From Credit Card Completed $35.00 USD

Name:

Lockon (The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)

Email:

paypal@eagle.ru

Paypal redirected me back to lockon.ru but now I'm being told that no payment was ever made! I clearly paid and my credit card has been charged.

Help!

Try waiting a bit and then log into Lockon.ru again.

- JJ.

JJ

I also paid for Flaming cliffs using the paypal link with my credit card. I don't

see any codes on the downloads page, in fact it says I haven't paid for anything yet!

They got some problems here folks. It's too bad because I was hoping that the download process would be straight forward...but NO!!!!

This is really not looking good for some of us. . .

Paid but no FC

Emailed paypal@eagle.ru but no response

Emailed webmaster@lockon.ru but no response

Posted on on this forum but no response from ED

Waited four hours now from the time of paypal exchange (in case Alfa was right), logged back on, and still nothing

Condor - I happen to agree with you and don't see this as intentional (it just doesn't make sense to intentionally screw over a few people at $35 a pop when all they need to do is release a downloadable file), but intentional or not, at least a few of us have paid our money and gotten no product. I'd love to hear, at the very least, an official "we are aware of the problem and we are working on it." But paying my money and getting nothing along with the cold shoulder is starting to feel very wrong.

/frustrated

I have like problem 2 times! :D

I have a Download issue of LockOn 1.1: Flaming Cliffs over PayPal ordered and got the error message: "Tranaction FAILED"! Report you this webmaster@lockon.ru. What I was doing, got but no answer hitherto.

Then I have I a further trial started and got the selfsame Message.

Now I have with my PayPal account 2 EA Flaming Cliffs 1.1 for 70.00USD ordered and pays.

Best Regards

Viper

sigpic3353_7.gif

System: Intel Core i7-4790, 3,6GHz, 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5,

TM HOTAS Warthog;(MSFFB2 for testing); TrackIR4 +Track Clip Pro; Windows 10 Pro.

my experience with most online stores, etc that they can take up to 48hrs to repsond. Now concidering ED is much smaller, I'd wait atleast that long before you start to fear the worst.

"It takes a big man to admit he is wrong...I'm not a big man" Chevy Chase, Fletch Lives

5800X3D - 64gb ram - RTX3080 - Windows 11

This is really not looking good for some of us. . .

Paid but no FC

Emailed paypal@eagle.ru but no response

Emailed webmaster@lockon.ru but no response

Posted on on this forum but no response from ED

Waited four hours now from the time of paypal exchange (in case Alfa was right), logged back on, and still nothing

Condor - I happen to agree with you and don't see this as intentional (it just doesn't make sense to intentionally screw over a few people at $35 a pop when all they need to do is release a downloadable file), but intentional or not, at least a few of us have paid our money and gotten no product. I'd love to hear, at the very least, an official "we are aware of the problem and we are working on it." But paying my money and getting nothing along with the cold shoulder is starting to feel very wrong.

/frustrated

I have reported the problem.

Dont worry - you have your reciept to prove your payment and you will get what you paid for.

I can fully understand your frustation, but please be patient.....it is in the middle of the night in Moscow ;)

- JJ.

JJ

I have reported the problem.

Dont worry - you have your reciept to prove your payment and you will get what you paid for.

I can fully understand your frustation, but please be patient.....it is in the middle of the night in Moscow ;)

- JJ.

Thanks for your help Alpha!

<i7 2600k | 2x HD6950 | 8GB DDR3 | Crucial m4 64GB>

Guest shivers

me three

Well my link to FC fizzled after I paid PayPal; I know this will be resolved; I've sent emails to the webmaster and paypal@eagle.ru; quit frankly my cables been acting up so I don't blame ED but a download link would be nice.

Thanks in advance

:rolleyes:

Shivers

I suspect the reason I got the error is because paypal is hooked up to my bank account, and not to a credit card. It would have been nice to know that the ordering system would not release the game due to the processing time, or whatever. Paypal is paypal, or so I thought.... Anyway I emailed webmaster & tishin and I hope to have this resolved QUICKLY.

Same problem here :(

On the french-speaking forum where I usually post (http://www.checksix-fr.com), we are a large bunch of users having this problem too.

Hope ED will find a solution for everyone VERY SOON !

/frustrated

+1

Quick hint, it happen to me. Once you downloaded the file, click back to retrieve your activation key.

Like me to anxious to get foward without checking all the info. Dont delete your cookies/temp files also until you get it running.

I know, it might already be too late for your guys. Just wanted to point this out...

Cheers

all the ED people are still sleeping considering, its only 6am, they will resolve it soon when they get up and go to work.. unless they were all partying last night..

Of course, but supposing that my message would not disappear after 2 hours, I thought I could post here so that "all the ED people" would read my words when they get to work... ;)

For the moment, the only things which have disappeared are my 35$ :icon_roll

Still no answer about that problem ?

I'm getting worried... :icon_roll

please be patient. forums are stormed by various messages yesterday and today, and everyone thinks his issue is biggest one. please give some time to ED, they will sort things out and solve your problem.

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general: recklessness, which leads to destruction; cowardice, which leads to capture; a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults; a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame; over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble." Sun Tzu

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic2354_5.gif[/sigpic]