For those people who have downloaded 1.1

First of all great job ED. I have a couple questions, was it a long download for the lucky people who have it? Did any errors happen when downloading? Im probably going to get it today I just wanted to know.

P.S. I have cable

<i7 2600k | 2x HD6950 | 8GB DDR3 | Crucial m4 64GB>

10/10 for me. The whole process was quick. I'm on cable too, I downloaded the game plus the season textures and did my activation in about an hour. Installed it over my current 1.02 and played it just now

Btw, where is the wingtip smoke? do smoke markers need to be installed on the plane before it activates?

Only one weird problem so far. I played the su-33 mission, sunk the ships and landed on the carrier. During the carrier landing I must have done something searching for the tailhook key because after I landed all my views wouldn't activate. Pressing F1 toggled the cockpit hud, ESC wouldn't work, I didn't notice any stuck keys on the keyboard. After fumbling around a bit I hit something and the computer took over the plane, hit esc and exited.

I'm fine here. Haven't tried multiplayer yet thought but campaigns work and I have gained performance. :)

I'm one happy camper. Thanks ED. No back to work with ya. I'm looking forward to a new addon.

ASUS P4T533-C|P4 3.06@3.45|1024Mb Kingston 1066 rambus|ATI 9.... *EDITED* - Listen to Mods!!!

Lol, there was advance info (somewhere) that discussed new keymaps for hook and stuff as well as smoke.

Download was smooth (6mb/sec avail here) but it took about 20 minutes from Russia to California

Will try upgrade shortly after visit to HL to see how many have already upgraded there.

When all else fails, Eject then read the manual.

Oh, and a good wingman helps.

I had no problems with D/L or activation.. I ran the game and played several quick missions on the Frog..Landed and blew several tires and got shot down twise.. I have no problems and no reasons to re-install or trick/twik..my sytem and loose some installation count, by reinstalling it..

Ain't twicking sh*it !!!!! Leave it the Freak alone....

• ED Team
Btw, where is the wingtip smoke?

... in smoke contaners, which in other turn should be present at wings. Check your payload. ;)

During the carrier landing I must have done something searching for the tailhook key

ALT-G. Was remapped due to new separated gear up/gear down key commands.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

К чему стадам дары свободы?

Их должно резать или стричь.

Наследство их из рода в роды

Ярмо с гремушками да бич.

Yes!- I had a problem. If you have your paypal set up w/ bank account you will get no where fast. Make sure you set it up on a visa card... I don't use paypal often enough to know all these details. So now, because my funds dont clear immediately, I have 2 pending transactions- and no FC.