NaturalPoint is going to sell English CD version

I have a question for NaturalPoint - Jason,

Besides BC Canada. Aint there other distributors of TrackIr in Canada? Im looking something closer like Ottawa, Canada. Also, I have a 30$ coupon. Is this is US rates? If http://www.extremegamingdevices.com/ is the only distributor/store that carries your product in Canada. Will they honor this coupon? Or due I have to purchase it only from your main site, and pay extra for shipping since your main location are in the states.

Thanks

It has Starforce bflagg. You have to play w/the disc in the tray. Different method same copy protections.

@Rugbutt

Concerning your DVD/CD issues, would they be the same with the CIS version?

@Jason

Any details on what CP will be used? I guess it will be the same as the CIS version?

I'm still looking at how things evolve. This sounds like a great alternative.

Edit: Oh, just to make things sure: No activation and limited installations with the CIS version right now?

Sorry, just another question came into my mind. What about updates and patches? Who will release those for the english CD version? Due to different CPs I guess the update for the downloadable version is incompatible with the CD version. So will the update for the CIS version work with the english CD version?

Moose,

Extreme Gaming Devices is a good dealer of ours. Unfortunately, our coupon is only good for our webstore by default, but if you ask EGD they may honor it. It's up to them. Give them a call or an email.

Schimmel,

The only details I know of the boxed version is what I stated earlier which is seasons are included along with an electronic manual and a 60 page Quickstart quide. I still don't know the particulars of the CP. And again that is not up to us. Direct all your issues with that to Eagle. I'm innocent I tell ya. More to come soon. This is the worst kept secret on the internet. :-)

As far as Ubi goes, you'd have to ask Eagle again. It's none of our business. We just wanted to bring a quality product to North America and Eagle has agreed that would be a good idea. TrackIR users want to have the best flight-sims possible. We want to give them that.

Jason

Guest ruggbutt
@Rugbutt

Concerning your DVD/CD issues, would they be the same with the CIS version?

I'm not even gonna speculate on that. The majority of people here (I'd hazard a guess that all so far) haven't had the same problem I had. As far as SF and a real CD, I have no clue.

Jason you have a catalog of services and shipment expenses? I think I saw it somewhere or someone mentioned it on your site but I was not clarifyed.

I live in protugal, can you simulate here a shipment for me? ;)

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

perhaps it would be better for a group of us from Australia to get together and get them all shipped at once and then redistribute them from here once they arrive? may worthwhile looking into that.

once a few more details are released i will speak with jason and post what we come up with.

ps i am in sydney.

cobra_sig01.jpg

Moose,

Extreme Gaming Devices is a good dealer of ours. Unfortunately, our coupon is only good for our webstore by default, but if you ask EGD they may honor it. It's up to them. Give them a call or an email.

Schimmel,

The only details I know of the boxed version is what I stated earlier which is seasons are included along with an electronic manual and a 60 page Quickstart quide. I still don't know the particulars of the CP. And again that is not up to us. Direct all your issues with that to Eagle. I'm innocent I tell ya. More to come soon. This is the worst kept secret on the internet. :-)

As far as Ubi goes, you'd have to ask Eagle again. It's none of our business. We just wanted to bring a quality product to North America and Eagle has agreed that would be a good idea. TrackIR users want to have the best flight-sims possible. We want to give them that.

Jason

Thank you, Jason...

NaturalPoint sure is giving a deluxe treatment to us all... congratulations...

just one doubt... usually it would compensate buying several games in one shipment to cover shipping expenses... can you tell me if your shipping of a few games to Portugal would be base shipping+ % more for each game, a fixed shipping price until a certain weight is reached or each copy would pay a fixed shipping rate?

if buying several copies together without increasing the shipping costs too much is true, then i think that would be the best option.

@ PILOTASSO (or any other Portuguese around here)

i am already going to buy 3 copies (when available) of FC, one for me, another for a friend and the other for Skywall23 (he will get it for free from me or not depending on who wins the SuperLeague this year :D)...

if you feel like it... we could all join our orders so that shipping costs would come to a minimum... and who knows... maybe NaturalPoint would make a volume discount... ;)

Thank you, Jason...

@ PILOTASSO (or any other Portuguese around here)

i am already going to buy 3 copies (when available) of FC, one for me, another for a friend and the other for Skywall23 (he will get it for free from me or not depending on who wins the SuperLeague this year :D)...

if you feel like it... we could all join our orders so that shipping costs would come to a minimum... and who knows... maybe NaturalPoint would make a volume discount... ;)

That would be excelent, I dont have a VISA but we could meet to arranje the order and payment together and share expenses. ;)

Call me anytime at: contrabandolda@hotmail.com (LOL never mind the name of the mail, I had it shared with my brother and it was he who maned it!)

We can also arranje a meeting online I have recently bought a webcam and it would be vital to know how you guys look like before we meet. :)

LOL on the superleague bet... wich is Skywalls FC?

BTW Even though I dont have football preferences I loved the way Sporting crushed Newcastle yesterday, bad luck for the English...AGAIN! LOL :D

My PC specs below:

Hey guys,

I don't want to take sales away from us, but if you live in Europa I know there will be 2 other outlets in which you guys can oder from. We'd be happy to supply the Pacific Rim and Western Hemisphere with LOMAC 1.1, but I think Europeans have 2 other closer options. I would name them, but it's not my place to do so. Look for an annoucement soon (later today).

Jason

Roger. we have time to discuss alternatives among ourselves when the time comes. I welcome any suggestions from you or anyone else from europe (not europa thats in space LOL :D )

My PC specs below:

Roger. we have time to discuss alternatives among ourselves when the time comes. I welcome any suggestions from you or anyone else from europe (not europa thats in space LOL :D )

You can buy it at simware. The game is shipped in all euro countries The company is located in Belgium. It's english CD version. 8 € for port and the price is 39,95 €

http://www.simw.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=dsp_product_details&pid=1338

That would be excelent, I dont have a VISA but we could meet to arranje the order and payment together and share expenses. ;)

Call me anytime at: contrabandolda@hotmail.com (LOL never mind the name of the mail, I had it shared with my brother and it was he who maned it!)

We can also arranje a meeting online I have recently bought a webcam and it would be vital to know how you guys look like before we meet. :)

LOL on the superleague bet... wich is Skywalls FC?

BTW Even though I dont have football preferences I loved the way Sporting crushed Newcastle yesterday, bad luck for the English...AGAIN! LOL :D

i have Mastercard and since the last post i already have a total of 6 people wanting FC (not counting you), so i think it´s a really good idea to mix it all up together...

both Skywall23 and i are from the same club... FC Porto... the bet arised from a conversation where he INFAMOUSLY stated that SL Ben**** would win the league this year... given the poor display of our team this year, that might happen, so i´m really a cool guy that wants to give a game away... :P

anyway, if Sporting or any other wins... (i.e. Braga) he loses and has to pay the game... it´s a win-win for him... he never loses anyway... ;)

as for the rest.. the only thing standing on top of my monitor is my TrackIR, so... unless you happen to buy a magazine where i have written anything, they usually carry a photo also... (though i would like to avoid that... :D)

Best regards...

Your Rui right? I just added you on MSN. See ya later

BTW hope you guys from Lisbon. It would be a real problem if you guys are in Porto for example. ;)

My PC specs below:

So, with how much certainty will the NaturalPoint CD come without the activation limitation (of 5)? Or is this just a CD with a registration included and we still end up having only 5 activations to begin with?

ED has really goofed up and lost some of their loyal customers with the release of 1.1. Talk about doing the wrong thing to get the most dedicated users and buyers (yes, buyers!!!) upset and angry just to prevent unlawful distribution of an unofficial add-on. I'm starting to think ED could lose almost the same amount of income from this disaster (StarForce and PayPal) as they would have without even using any CP in the first place. Although, it would be against my principles I'd still like to get a hardcopy (that's NOT limited by number of activations)! God forbid, I'll need more activations every month otherwise...

LawnDart

[sigpic]http://www.virtualthunderbirds.com/Signatures/sig_LD.jpg[/sigpic]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Corsair 750D Case | Corsair RM850i PSU | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X CODE | 32GB Corsair DDR4 3200 |

Intel i7-8086K | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Cooler | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW | Oculus Rift |

X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty | Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB NVMe | Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB | WD Caviar Black 2 x 1TB |

TM HOTAS Warthog | TM Pendular Rudder | TM MFD Cougar Pack | 40" LG 1080p LED | Win10 |

Im satisfyed with that. The activations was the thing that was worrying me.

My PC specs below:

I guess I didn't post this here yet, but the boxed version that NP will be selling will have StarForce CP in place, but not limited to 5 activations like the Download version. I hope that helps.

Jason

That's excellent news. FWIW other viewers might be interested in knowing that (fairly predictable) RCSimulations appear to be one of the Euro outlets for FC.

http://www.rcsimulations.co.uk/ , look in the "other flight sims" section.

I shall certainly be buying another copy just to be rid of the 5 activations thing. Whether I need 5 for not, I worry about running out given the potential for confusion between me, ED, and StarForce... no matter how simple, in theory, it might be to get another activation or two.

Andrew McP