fighting with the stick - cyborg evo

it´s really hard to control the helo with the cyborg evo. i tried flight director mode which gives me better control, but it´s still challenging. additionally i set curves on the x/y axis and a small deadzone. it´s exhausting to fight the strong cyborg spring even with this setting. the heli movement is to quick to land on a special position, e.g. a landing platform on a ship (courier mission).

furthermore collective is too sensitiv, even with curve. the heli goes up and down just when minimal collectiv movement is made.

would i have better control with a hotas (e.g. x52)?

any hints on a good working curve setting for the cyborg evo?

tnx

I have Cyborg Evo, it is old and almost crushed but it works let's say fine at all. I can handle helo eaisly, but I had to set deadzones about 25 (cos my joy needs oil in base knob and it jumps over) and curves to 70, then I have quite smooth movements and no any un-wanted jumps. But still can't attack by rocket pods, I need practice.

I use collective also smoothly, I have no problems with this.

If you want I can give you config file.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ