Importing profiles from SST

Ok I've tried to program my AV8R with the SST software. Now of course I want to load the profile (hoping it works, KA50 is driving me mad..). I followed instruction (clearing the joystick column) but when I tried to load, I realized that I need a .lua file. Is there any utility able to convert the .pr0 output file ? Please, mayday!:helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie:

Bye Danilo

Though I Fly Through the Valley of Death ..I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 80,000 Feet and Climbing!

(Sign over the entrance to the old SR-71 operating base Kadena, Japan).

Zena Republic since 1097

Ummm... huh?

I may be misunderstanding you, but I think you may have an incorrect idea about how to use the SST software.

The SST .pro file you created will control how your AV8R controller affects the game. No lua file creation necessary. You just load the .pro file you created in your Saitek SST Profiler (not to be confused with the Profile Editor), that you run simultaneously with the sim.

Once you get that part working, one other suggestion... you may encounter problems with the axis control if you are using the SST profile to designate what axis does what. I suggest you designate the axis controls in DCS:BS options | Axis controls, while using the SST software to designate whatthe buttons/hats etc. do.

Does that make sense to you?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

YES! Thank you soo much! :D

Edited by Grayghost01

Bye Danilo

Though I Fly Through the Valley of Death ..I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 80,000 Feet and Climbing!

Zena Republic since 1097

I had a problem with the collective assignment, I think i solved it :)

Bye Danilo

Zena Republic since 1097