Using respawn

dnnzed

Hi,

am I misunderstand this respawn thing or what, confirm someone please...

I am in the "learning" phase of this great sim, so I try/taste the simple missions (and building really simple missions too (targets are tanks etc, you know... ;) )), and it would be really good when the heli crash I can respawn (?) it (because quit then clicks and clicks and click again then load, then click, click then load again etc. is eating too much time - the load process is too slow).

When I press the shortkey for respawn, nothing happen. I tried to configure to another shortcut, nothing too.

What's wrong?

I thought this respawn is works as you click then you got a new plane...

Thanks in advance

There is an option that you have to set before flying the missions. Look for a checkbox like "Rcvr on." (Recover on). When you crash, you hit the escape key, and hit the "RCVR" button, and it gives you a new aircraft at the exact place where you started the mission.

Note that mission editors can force that function to off for that particular mission, as well.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester