KA-50- AI vs Player

26-J39

Hi all..

I was recently tinkering in mission editor. I created 3 x Ka-50's starting at altitudes ranging from 6000-6600meters.... The fourth KA-50 was me (player) starting at 6600 meters altitude.

Upon entering the mission my turbines immediately stall,to be expected without any anti-ice features switched on (ED.. hint.. nudge.. i did see the INU heater on tho:P)

All the AI controlled KA's had no problem's with there turbines and safely desended... Hmmm ???

I saw some Hind making an emergency landing at ca. 150 Km/h on the open area.... touchdown and rolling and rolling and rolling and crossing a river and rolling and rolling till it stops.

AI aircraft do nut run the same level of detail simulation as your own. Why? Imagine needing four of your PC's just because your flight is a 4-ship formation.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Exactly what said EtherealN, it is too big powercost to simulate all AI behaviours and physic simulations whose are related to real players. At least not today.

EDIT:

Yes I agree, this shouldn't be comnplex to add.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ