F1: Jenson Button is the Champion!

VMFA117_Poko

Yeah, interesting race indeed! Good for Jenson, nice driving without any "let's just finish this one with a point or two" prejudice. Too bad for Rubens, he must hate Sao Paolo after all this years of bad luck!

I'm also glad Kubica got back in shape (or rather BMW)!

It's also nice to see Massa feeling good!

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yeah, interesting race indeed! Good for Jenson, nice driving without any "let's just finish this one with a point or two" prejudice. Too bad for Rubens, he must hate Sao Paolo after all this years of bad luck!

I'm also glad Kubica got back in shape (or rather BMW)!

It's also nice to see Massa feeling good!

Remember Vekki? In the begining of 2009 season we expected much performance from BMW and Kubica :) How we were wrong ;)

Indeed, but the main reason for us being wrong is bad BMW strategy...I mean, KERS was optional, wasn't it?! So having shitty KERS that weights cca 15kgs in a car with a driver that's 15kgs heavier due to his size and physical characteristics is a bad move...

It's not only KERS and Kubica, Nick Heidfeld was bad too so I believe it's all BMW's fault.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry, but he won because Ferrari wasn't developping their car anymore. They are putting all their money in the development of next year's car.

I don't want to say Button isn't the best driver of this year, but the car is much more important than the driver. I think only 10% of the difference is made by the driver. Anyway,.. Nice One