Logitech G940 - Throttle Assignment

Hi Guys,

Well all I can say is what a nice combination they both make. I have been a Saitek X52 user for some time and took the plunge in getting this awesome set and at this present moment in time very pleased in what Logitech have produced. The whole thing feels great and when you download the new drivers it comes with a pre-setup profile for the Shark. Timm

Edited by Timm

“Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. It comes to us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.” John Wayne

Hi Gery.

Thanks for that. What got me was like any new software is the profiling for a game but Logitech as I said in my first post comes with a complete profile for BS and when you have a look at what they have put in, what I mean is that every single key command is in so all you have to do is have a look in the manual for what the command is called then scroll down in the profile and bingo. I have now got a profile to my liking taking out things that they have put in like the auto start etc I much prefer the manual startup. One question which I want to ask is if BS has FF because this then would make this system the top. Timm

“Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. It comes to us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.” John Wayne