i cant manouvers the hely later a patch aplly assistme plis

lvl4f

Hello everybody, please I need help with the helicopter is indomitable, you buy this excellent simulator a couple of days ago, newly engaged in my first flight today after actual start and everything.

Departing from runway, if I see the helicopter from behind I see that the rudder is not centered, and until I get to the track I have to use the pedals around to one side, that is not centered rudder.

The joystick is a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, and is perfectly calibrated and is new.

On the other hand in the air, the helicopter was behaving strangely, if pitching down to pick up speed when the command center to stabilize, the ship suddenly lifts the nose and starts to go backwards to the point of turning over and crashing, another thing is that the entire draft lever forward and the helicopter does not go down the nose.

I Prove 2 systems use the trim from the menu -> option and is the same, this happens to me on a mission created by me, and instant action. Please thank aid to my problem. from already thank you very much. greetings to all.

lvl4f, yo pienso tu qiere ajuda en español? Tu ingles es un poco dificil de entender. ;)

El section para ajuda en español: http://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=100

Mi español es mal, so para mi es solo possible en ingles:

---

To see what is happening it would be good to have a trk file. It seems you are having issues with trimming the helicopter, and the only way to be certain of what is happening would be to watch the track file.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

when i go to take off, i see form behind heli (f2 cam), the rudder its not in the center, and i all the time compesate the rudder.

When i stay i air, i push the joystick for go to front, then when im loose control, (midlle position), the heli go foward, and up the nose, and turn over the same axis and colition. is like i push back the comand but no.

Tnks for reply dragony, i solution the preblem (partialy), first helicopter already has a fixed trim, (i dit not know), then in flight i put a trim again, the helicopter then go fast to down, when i know the trim trick, (ctrl+enter), after departure i reset the trim, then when i put my trim the helicopter flight beatifull.

But the rudder still go to one side, i think its for AT, when i reset trim again the rudder go to center, and its true i use the old trim system for me its much better and easy to use.

I put more dead zone to rudder and help me partialy. agreeds.

Post a Track of the behaviour experienced and we'll attempt to troubleshoot fom there.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Thanks all people for the answers, problem solved, the problem is between keyboard and seat xD, is me jaja, i read a extense guide for AT, the problem is, i put AuTomatic pilot in follow the route mode, then the rudder following route and not go to the center.

Greetings to all.

Hahah, well, it happens. :)

Have fun in the skies.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester