Track IR 4 pro profiles

Dear All,

I need help cause i really can't seem to tame my profile for my trackir. It keeps going bezerk. I tried smoothing it and re installing but it's not helping. I was wondering if any one of you have a good smooth movement profile i could use. This is very frustrating especially when you are on mission and when getting ready to engage, the S**t will hit the fan. Any help is very appreaciated.

Thank You in Advance,

Giz :huh:

If you want Peace, be prepared to fight for it ! :pilotfly:

Yes and make sure you are not getting any interference from any light source in the room. When viewing the tracking in the TIR software, make sure you only have three green dots that are moving - any red are not good.

If you do you can try either moving or getting rid of the light source, or increasing the light filtering in the software. I had this problem previously and once I got it resolved my TIR4 is much smoother.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

gizmo, depending on what you mean by "berzerk" you might actually have another controller fighting with the TrackIR for control of your view - like your mouse. If both TrackIR and your mouse are sending view commands you'll be making dcs.exe real confused. ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester