New MiG-29A/C/UB models

59th_Reaper

5 years and nothing came out of it... me not happy :(

What about your version of the Mig-29???? RAZBAM went all the way but got halted, and in the end we are still waiting for a F-15 stile Mig-29M module.

Shinigami Out..

Edited by Shinigami

La guerra, asi como es madrastra de los cobardes, es madre de los valientes.

Cervantes.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about your version of the Mig-29???? RAZBAM went all the way but got halted, and in the end we are still waiting for a F-15 stile Mig-29M module.

Shinigami Out..

My version? If you are implying why I am not making one... well I never said I am or will or can make one :music_whistling: These guys were making it and if you followed the thread and screenshot you would have seen this model had excellent quality and was/is well worth making DCS module of... that is if they know/can/want to make it.

No longer active in DCS...

These guys were making it and if you followed the thread and screenshot you would have seen this model had excellent quality and was/is well worth making DCS module of... that is if they know/can/want to make it.

^these guys: afaik jas-39 gripen got priority, mainly its cockpit

maybe after that the work will continue on the mig-29 model but dont forget they are not main-job-model-makers instead of model makers of ED

sure ED will release a new mig-29 model with AFM for FC3 but nobody? knows when will it released and how will be the model detailed

in this topic the non-ED mig-29 images showed extreme high details but all the images gone :(

sign-pic4.jpg

My version? If you are implying why I am not making one... well I never said I am or will or can make one :music_whistling: These guys were making it and if you followed the thread and screenshot you would have seen this model had excellent quality and was/is well worth making DCS module of... that is if they know/can/want to make it.

I was talking not directly of you but to DCS cause you are ED tester, no????

I was a mere rambling.

Cervantes.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Guy's they released 3d model long time ago but it's not animated so if anyone want to do that will be nice.

Were????? I know a guy that is very good at animating. no modeling skills but in animation is the best.

Shinigami Out...

Cervantes.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
Some long talk you have there. :-)

Nice one!!!:) I was caught by the work.

Mi friend say that he able to do the animation, but in his opinion the model still has some rough edges, and the textures are below DCS standard and as I told you guys he is -10 in texturing. If some one manage to do a rework on textures perhaps he could release the animations. But then again DCS has in plan a Mig-29 module.

Shinigami Out...

Cervantes.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Re-texturing won't be that much a problem and if you are waiting DCS that wont be coming soon. Original 29 have a lot of rough edges. Hope your friend will do animation maybe that will push other people do some work on textures. Anyway thank you for trying.

Rocket brigade who retired F-117

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...