Announcing Flaming Cliffs 2.0

Wags

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or use Yoda's LEAVU and get the minimum of MPCD functions you should have.

Migs on the other hand should remove this capability.

No it doesn't! Learn steam gauges! Use HSI!

Edit:

...or switch to the Red side...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Where do I send the cakes...?

and

- Improved multiplayer system with embedded game browser

if it doesn't have a dedi server can you do one please [i'll make sure they put xtra cream on if you do]

also

- Limited 6 DOF cockpits that move up, down and sideways according to maneuvering

Thank you for this.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Curious, if my activations for Flaming cliffs has been exceeded (due to reinstalling of OS's), will I have to REPURCHASE the original Flaming Cliffs?

My best guess is no.

You can install lomac (dont activate)

Then you can istall FC (dont activate)

Then you install FC 2.0 and activate whit 2.0 license.

At least that's what i think. (and hope)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The keeper of all mathematical knowledge and the oracle of flight modeling.:)

Or use Yoda's LEAVU and get the minimum of MPCD functions you should have.

Migs on the other hand should remove this capability.

...and add couple of others!

oops my bad ..i din't mean for navigation

but when your mfd displays info from awacs and other radar's, the position of bandits friendlies etc..the same way its shown on russian mfd's

edit: nevermind..saw yoda's project

can you guy's integrate that into fc 2.0?

Edited by superdunkaroos

--NiTiN--

Yippee! just thought I need to through that in.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Thanks ED!

Definitely will be on my "Buy the moment it's released" list

Actually, only other things on that list are the DCS A-10 Module and Starcraft 2 :p

ZERG RUSH KEKEKEKEKE :D It's going to be a good year.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

EtherealN: I will promptly perform a sex change and offer my hand in marriage to whomever

More than likely a silly question but .........

At the moment I have FC 1.12b, when the new version comes out V2.0 will I be able to KEEP V1.12b or will V2.0 go over the top of V1.12b or just over the original Lockon??? :helpsmilie::pilotfly::thumbup:

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

Awesome news!!!!

Can you guys consider adding support for Triplehead2go @ 3840x1024 or even better 5040x1050? Surround gaming is becoming more and more popular. I know this is possible with the original LockOn using FOV tweaks and a lot of trial and error, but you had to jump through a lot of hoops and even then the game was sometimes unstable.

Can't Wait!!!

Thanks

Cool....I hope that things get fixed that were VERY VERY one-sided. No more "Air Breaked 120s?" F-15c correct thrust? IFF FIX?? Missiles fix? Sweet!!! No more CHAFF/FLARE MODs, No more SMOKE-less missiles, No more screen printing, NO MORE LUA-HACKS "In most cases they dont help" NO MORE "GOING DUMB" 120s????? MMMuuuuhahahahahaha!!!!! MUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! MUUUHAHAHAHAAHA!!!! AND NO MORE-------MISSILE SLIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHHAHAHAHA!!!!! No more taking a TOTAL advantage First shot first kill capability away!!!! Hahahaha!!!!!! MUUUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! MUUUHAHAHAHAHA!!!! C-U-in your G-Suit!!!!!

• Like 2

Here's us all Salivating like Pavlov's Hounds........Marketing Genius ;)

Good Times! :D

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Fantastic news!!!! :thumbup:

I have a question and maybe you can tell me if will be fix in 2.0 version....¿will be possible to refuel in air in cooperative mode (online)?, current version have a bug...host can see the refueller hose but client can´t see the hose..

Looking forward for this integration. Looking forward to mission type support role with Air to Air with Air to Ground with the Ka50. This will be a 15$ well spent. Thanks a million.

Regards,

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

Great news now the best of both worlds helicopters and jets.

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.