Problems with SIngle Play afterWin7 Install and Reinstall of Black Shark

AKA_Clutter

All,

I am having problems with DCS{Black Shark after doing a clean install of Win 7, reinstalling DCS:Black Shark, and re-activating. I am only having problems with the SINGLE player mode. The multiplayer mode works fine.

What Happens –

When I run the single player icon (H:\DCS\Blackshark\bin\stable\Launcher.exe –console) is that I get a white screen with a light orange/yellow “loading” message. After a bit, I get a rectangle in the upper right hand corner that states 1.01. After the loading screen goes away, I am left with the with screen and the version number in the upper right. I can hear the into music just fine, but I do not see the normal screen where you can chose options, editor, or fly a mission.

When I launch the multiplayer icon, everything looks normal.

Can anyone tell me what might be wrong, and how to correct.

Thanks,

AKA_Clutter

----------------

AKA_Clutter

Win 10 Pro, Intel i7 8700k @4.6 GHz, EVGA RTX 3080  FTW, Ultra 64 GB G.Skill DDR4 3600 RAM, Acer 27" flat screen, Oculus Rift S, HP Reverb G2, CH Fighterstick, Pro Throttle and Pro Rudder Pedals HOTAS, TM Warthog HOTAS, MFG Rudder Pedals, TrackIR 5 Pro w/Vector Expansion, PointCTRL.

OK< I figured out the problem, sort of.

Dummy me had NOT installed the Nvidia GeForce drivers. Once I installed the drivers, all works fine.

I am still confussed as to why the mylti-player worked ifne, but not the single player.

Regardless, I am now happy. :-)

----------------

AKA_Clutter

Win 10 Pro, Intel i7 8700k @4.6 GHz, EVGA RTX 3080  FTW, Ultra 64 GB G.Skill DDR4 3600 RAM, Acer 27" flat screen, Oculus Rift S, HP Reverb G2, CH Fighterstick, Pro Throttle and Pro Rudder Pedals HOTAS, TM Warthog HOTAS, MFG Rudder Pedals, TrackIR 5 Pro w/Vector Expansion, PointCTRL.