DCS Joystick issues with Logi G940

So for the past 20 hours or so I have been trying to get this G940 setup so I can at least fly with the thing and engage in some combat....but I am at my wits end so I am here to ask for some help.

Everything started off mildly ok. I was able to get off the ground, but it still required some tweaking for combat controlls etc.

Then everything went haywaire. I have NO idea what I did, but now whenever I use the toebrake the right pedal ALSO controls Y axis on the joystick and left brake is controlling the X.

My throttle is doing the same thing. (right throttle is moving Y, left, X)

Now, I have cleared ALL categories, even the keyboard commands in BS, as well as deleting all the profiles in the Logitech profiler, to no avail.

I also went in and reset all the axis once I had reset all the profiles....also to no avail.

I have rebooted several times, to no avail.

Tried, repatching BS, to no avail.

I'm lost. No idea what to do here. I have read countless threads on setting this thing up, and for my problem they all said to clear/reassign the axis...well I did that...to no avail.

PLEASE HELP! I purchased the game when it launched and this is really the first time since then that I have had ANY downtime to even try and figure this out! (guess i work to much :mad:)

holy cow, i just realized something, i have a stinking suspision i had turned on the game settings for testing....sheesh i cant have been that stupid...yea i could have...lol

brb, checking

EDIT: I think cyberkut hit it head on the nail, checkign now

Well, that picture shows 2 things set up for Joy X and 2 things for Joy Y. I see they are for "different" controllers (due to the Logitech arrangement of 3 devices), but perhaps that is still the source of conflict. Do the throttle and pedals have other axis available to choose from?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Well, that picture shows 2 things set up for Joy X and 2 things for Joy Y. I see they are for "different" controllers (due to the Logitech arrangement of 3 devices), but perhaps that is still the source of conflict. Do the throttle and pedals have other axis available to choose from?

No, this is correct.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!