Hi 141st_Alper22

rattler

I have been working on some textures of your F-22. I am trying to make a texture of the 001 Company role out in white/blue. See my thread to Blaze on WIP so far. Hope you approve. If you do, I need a small favor. I am having a problem with textures inside the bays and gear housings. If you approve, would it be possible to get a template for just those areas. This is for personal use only and would never release anything of yours. Instead I would send it to you and you can do as you wish. Wonderful Mod and I hope you continue to work on it!!!!:thumbup::thumbup:

All the Best

Rattler

Hi Rattler. I seen your work and it going pertty good. About template's, internal pylon textures are bay.png and teker.bmp. I dont remember but maybe i used same textures for bay and gear housings. Then it must be bay.png. I dont have any extra textures for that plane. Hope it helps rattler :) And its normal to get some problems about textures. Its my first plane for lock on and im fixed somethings in 3dmax. So some texture's cant edit with templates. You need the 3d model file for it.

"Let my armies be the rocks, and the trees, and birds in the sky"

Thanks 141:

I will do my best to figure it out. Might be one of your firsts but very nice work. Would love for you to get tire rotation going. Looks cool on ground. However you have done a great job and I hope you do some more work on the F-22. Thanks again, Have a Great Xmas!!!:thumbup:

141 progress report

141:

Here are a few shots of WIP so far. Have run into some slight problems with texture overlap but all in all, not to bad. Still a little work yet. hope you like. Cheers.:smilewink:

[ATTACH]34777[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]34778[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]34779[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]34780[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]34781[/ATTACH]

Looks nice mate. But i must admit my texturing method are sucks :P , After FC 2.0 come in, i will re-texture this plane with UNWRAP method. Then it will be more good for skin art. Sorry for my some important mistakes. But its good start for me about modding this game.

No worries 141, great work !!! Your not alone in texturing. Lots of people do things different, so just keep on working on your mod and looking forward to any changes you make. Modding is not easy and you are doing just fine. Cheers. Have a Good New Years.

Rattler:thumbup:

to 141

Hi bud.

got some photos of textures that I can not find. Would it be possible to show me in the f221 and KOCABURUNAAAA file just where they might be located. I tried but could not find the spots. I may have just overlooked the spots and it may have to wait till you redo some of your textures later on when you have another go at this great model. Cheers.:thumbup:

[ATTACH]34891[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]34892[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]34893[/ATTACH]

Hi rattler. In first pic, those black surfaces was builded in 3dmax. So cant change it without 3d model file unfortunately. Same for the other pics to. In second pic, i just fixed some bugs with that method. And KOCABURUNAAAA file is texture of under nose. In the next patch, i will fix this whole bugs. rattler, can you send me this skin to me in pm?? I want to do some test's with it. Im starting fixing bugs.

Edited by Alper22

To alper.

This model overall is not bad, still there is a room for improvement, so if You are a person who does not lose enthusiasm too quick, probably with some help from other modders it will be a fine addition to LO.

Personally, i lose my interest in anything i consider a done article, so well done You, for trying to improve it. I know a lot of people love to see this plane in LO.

Keep up a good work :)

Am more than happy to send you the textures. Anything I can do to help, please let me know. I will send the pilot too, as the back of the helmet could be touched up as well. It appears to have a little lip at the back instead of following your texture of the back of the helmet. cheers and stand by for the PM.

Rattler:thumbup: