sent an email to support...no answer yet.

droz

Activation

Well, I have send several emails requesting help with more activations and haven't heard a word yet. I am running a new computer, installed Flaming cliff having startforce giving me a key code error.....running out or need activation I guess. I purchased Lock on, Flaming cliff long time ago.

My name is Pedro Rodriguez

email rodr3075@bellsouth.net :(

My Rig:I7 4790K OC to 4.5 GHz .Memory ram 16GB 64 Bit MOB Asus Maximus hero VII Nvidia NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 T Asus Monitor 4K at 3840x2160 Windos 10 64-bit on SDD 500 and DCS on separate SSD drive. Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog CH pro pedals

Someone will be around. Please remember that russia has weekends too - and that not all holidays are placed identically to their western counterparts. I would guess that there is a bit of catching up to do from the new year and related holidays.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

droz's email was answered yesterday.

104th_Route's - the same as above (all activation queries have a higher priority). I even have answered to an email sent by 104th_Route in a reply dated 11 Jan 2010 17:15:02 GMT. Yes, sometimes it takes a day for email to make its way through the Internet.

Peter22 We got only ONE email from you dated 9 Dec 2009 15:10:18 -0800 (PST). It was answered on the next day. Check your PM, I've duplicated the answer there.

Please be patient. NY weekend always produces a lot of support requests. All they couldn't be answered on the first day and even on the fourth. That's why a notification about a limited support is still on the forum.

Urgent emails should be sent to any activation mailbox (payment, activation, serial numbers and web shop issues). They are on the first place in the query. But I repeat here, if someone will try to ignore others and send offtopic to the activation mailbox - his request will be immediately moved to the end of the query.

929d768ca6a69127d1f9c61ea94c02e8.gif [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] =653=Tez

Thank you Tez and the rest of ED team for re-sending the email with the key code.I am back on business again.

Tank you

Peter22

My Rig:I7 4790K OC to 4.5 GHz .Memory ram 16GB 64 Bit MOB Asus Maximus hero VII Nvidia NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 T Asus Monitor 4K at 3840x2160 Windos 10 64-bit on SDD 500 and DCS on separate SSD drive. Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog CH pro pedals