Looking for UK active squad

LupinYonder

Hi there.

Been flying black shark since release on public servers with little coop or voice comms but I also fly with comms with RL mates and try to achieve some level of team play and coordination.

Anyway I'm looking for a bunch of UK flyers to learn more and become more effective in groups and develop a more tactical approach to compliment my average flying skills.

A/S/L ( been a while since I wrote that ;-)

27/M/London UK

Yeah - they are a good bunch - you can play on their server, but they are currently not accepting BS 'recruits' - only FC ones (Frog & 33).

JD

Aye. Current Squad Flights Alternate Weekly between LockOn and Black Shark. Thus Qualification as a Prospective 159th LockOn (33 or T-Toad) Pilot automatically ensures the said Pilot a Slot in one of the Operational/Training Flights of the Attack Helo Wing :)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Hey Guys.

The 104th Squadron is happy to announce that our doors are now open for anyone who's interested in either Lomac or Blackshark. We are mainly an English speaking squad as many of our members are based in the US but we are looking for anyone from anywhere in the world.

For more details on the squad or either sim, please visit our website at http://www.104thphoenix.com/index.php

Looking forward to seeing you in the skys.

Routemaster Out

picture.php?albumid=186&pictureid=1949

At the moment the 104th has a training programme already setup for the Lockon wing but there are a couple of enthusiastic Flight Instructors in the squad that are working as we speak on a dedicated training programme for Blackshark. Please check out http://www.youtube.com/user/Tigerpwrr for the mini training vids that have already been produced. There are more on the way and also write up/training tracks and missions on the way. Here is a sample of what you will find at the moment. Like I said, it's Work in Progress.

Edited by AustinN360

I would just like to stick my oar in and say that i am also a cadet with the 104th, and a brilliant bunch they are too.

If your worried - i have been on their TS server a few times and always there are pilots from the UK in there. I did join the 159 but find it frustrating because i cant join proper because i dont fly the planks. I still hang about their forums though.

:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No - Its a Stinger - Damn.......

My Pit - http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=42253