Problem with Tank model

TOMCATZ

Hi,

I have a small little problem:

I created tank models for LomacFC 1.12a (T-90) for using in a big mod:

http://www.virtual-jabog32.de/index.php?section=downloads&subcat=20

The maintain problem is that it isnt possible to destroy the tanks with Maverick- MK20 only!

Is there anybody out there who can tell me some facts about the problem?

My very best wishes,

TOM

Born to fly but forced to work.

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

Tom, what else is new in Lockon4ever 5.0 ????

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

Well- I used the vehicle slot

Ok the reason I am asking is that for a static object(such as a structure), the destruction level is controlled by the entry in the appropriate *.sht file(e.g. structtable.sht) - more specifically the value stated in the line: "life =".

But if you are replacing an existing active vehicle entry, then your new tank model should retain the destruction level set for this - which vehicle type did you replace?

JJ

Hi,

I replaced tanks. Specially t-80UD, Bmp-3, M-1, and M2A2.

@BrumTX:

Basecally I fixed some little bugs and changed the trees from "late summer" to summer- I mean green and not green-orange any more.

lockon4everscreeny.jpg

screenshot000copy.jpg

Best wishes,

TOM

Born to fly but forced to work.

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Hi,

I have a small little problem:

I created tank models for LomacFC 1.12a (T-90) for using in a big mod:

http://www.virtual-jabog32.de/index.php?section=downloads&subcat=20

The maintain problem is that it isnt possible to destroy the tanks with Maverick- MK20 only!

Is there anybody out there who can tell me some facts about the problem?

My very best wishes,

TOM

Is there any fix for this problem yet? I tried LockOn4Ever+2.0 and I enjoyed it very much. But unfortunately it is nogo because of the problem that you reported. I can't kill stationary BMP-3 and T-80UD with a gun or Maverick in the A-10 Quick mission (which I used as a test base) but you can kill them OK with Mk82, MK20. When you shoot Mavericks at the stationary tanks it looks like they miss them about 1 meter off their posit. It's really a shame, this mod could become the ultimate one for FC1.

Sabre.

PS: Btw, t-80ud in LockOn4Ever has the same life = 250 value in TechnicsTable.sht like in the vanilla FC1, so there's something else.

Edited by Sabre