104th Phoenix BlackShark Kadet Program

Manawar

The 104th Phoenix Virtual Fighter Bomber Squadron is proud to announce…

....The 104th BlackShark Kadet Training Program....

This program Includes detailed instruction complete with video assisted tutorials designed and lead by 104th Tyger :

104thBS.gif

The Kadet program includes :

Undergraduate Pilot Training Modules

Advanced Flight Training Modules

Navigation Training

Engagement and more!!!

Be a part of the 104th Phoenix Black Shark Attack Wing!

Apply for membership at our website

www.104thphoenix.com

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

For the LockOn side of the squad, we request all pilots be proficient in the fighter aircraft. After graduation and receiving one's wings, the pilot can then go on to complete the optional training curriculum in the three ground attack aircraft. Because of the complexity of DCS BS, an entire side of the squad has been set aside with a very dedicated training program put together by 104th_Tyger, who has done an excellent job! An applicant can decide weather to become a cadet or kadet, which will determine the side of the squad he or she wishes to pursue. Pilots who graduate on one side of the squad can then decide to do the training program on the other side of the squad.

This is an excellent addition to the 104th Phoenix VFBS, one I hope to take advantage of and hope many others do as well!

Aero

Again, an incredible amount of credit must go to Tyger for all of his enthusiasm and hard work to turn this into a reality!

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

For the LockOn side of the squad, we request all pilots be proficient in the fighter aircraft. After graduation and receiving one's wings, the pilot can then go on to complete the optional training curriculum in the three ground attack aircraft. Because of the complexity of DCS BS, an entire side of the squad has been set aside with a very dedicated training program put together by 104th_Tyger, who has done an excellent job! An applicant can decide weather to become a cadet or kadet, which will determine the side of the squad he or she wishes to pursue. Pilots who graduate on one side of the squad can then decide to do the training program on the other side of the squad.

This is an excellent addition to the 104th Phoenix VFBS, one I hope to take advantage of and hope many others do as well!

Aero

Again, an incredible amount of credit must go to Tyger for all of his enthusiasm and hard work to turn this into a reality!

Sounds cool! When I get a bit more dedicated sim time I'd love to apply! :)

Sounds like a well organized squadron. Good luck with your recruiting.

I'd be interested too but like element1108 I don't have the time to dedicate right now.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog