A10A Cockpit

BlackSharkAce

Hi folks,

I'm wondering: is anyone working on a new HQ A10A cockpit ?

If no I may try to improve some of the most annoying things. I'm looking for like "tips and tricks" from experienced skinners. So if anyone knows any good way to skin a cockpit he's advices are precious and welcome. Or if you have some nice templates..? I actually would take any help or any work already done on the A10A cockpit.

Any HD cockpit pics welcome too.

Edited by BlackSharkAce

If you are working on this, you may wish to consider doing the F-15 too! The A-10 and F-15 share a bunch of the same cockpit textures, I think.

I started working on some F-15 stuff a while back. I never really went very far with it, but I may continue in the future, if you're interested.

Aero

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices