DCS - Browsergame

Fahrenheit92

DCS - Browsergame  

42 members have voted

1. 1. DCS - Browsergame

• Yes, great idea!
    • No, complete crap!

HeyHo,

after the most work for DCS Plaza is done, I was searching for a new challange. I had a few ideas, but most of it was crap. After that I had the idea of a browsergame. But what should it be about ??? After looking at the LockOn-Shourtcut on my desktop i had an idea :D But then the next question came up. Will there be enough interest? So I wante to ask you!

Primarily this browser game will be designed for LockOn and DCS Pilots. Its for the time you do not play Lo or DCS :D

The first idea of a concept was, that the player can choose, whether his squadron consists of fighters, helos or bombers. The whole game will play in the time and location of DCS.

I want you to design the rest of the game, so most of you can find their own idea in it! :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Text based flash game to pass the time?

"Your F-15 has launched an Aim-120C, ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE!"

"The enemy Su-27 disengages"

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

I dont now, I thought more about something you send 20 Su-27 to Attack the Enemy Airbase and he defends it with his 10 F-15. You will take xyz Damage and lose 5 Aircrafts. The defencer will lose all of his aircraft.

But thats why you should say me what you want to have in the game ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

When I first spotted this topic, I got the impression that there would be an alleged flight-model caked into the flash-stuff... and I nearly went purple with indignation. But when I read on, it started to sound like the Falcon 4 2D mission planner/campaign progression UI component, only the player can control things. *Shrug* Doesn't sound like a bad idea at all, but I doubt I'll be a frequent customer.