ED testers team

ZQuickSilverZ

What exactly is the ED testors team? Do they have access to non released aircraft (The Warthog)? I mean are they testing patches, online module compatability, hardware compatability, or did they just test the BlackShark beta? Are they ED employees or volunteers? Are they always working or do they get "activated" as the need arises. Any testors want to fill us in? I am pretty intrested to learn about what you guys do.

Edited by EvilBivol-1

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The "ED Tester" forum status is given to members of the beta test team. These are individuals who volunteer to test the software. Normally only one product is tested at a time. Currently, this would be Flaming Cliffs 2.0. Once work on FC2 is complete, the testers will be introduced to their next testing project, which is currently planned to be DCS: A-10C Warthog. Depending on the state of the software, there may or may not be a testing break between the two projects.

The testers test all usable aspects of the product and have an opportunity to interact more closely with the developers, which is a kind of benefit in return for their efforts.

Note, there is no open enrollment/application system to become a tester. Currently, we are not actively seeking new testers. Because the test team is well established at this time, many of the individuals brought into the test team offer something unique and valuable in terms of skills or experience. If you feel you posses such attributes, you can always PM myself or "Wags" on the forum regarding your interest.

Thanks,

Edited by EvilBivol-1

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

Hey thanks for answering. That was the fastest response ever too, good job!!

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]