So fly on LOMAC to England

• ED Team

P1010016.jpg

Photo by JimMack

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

[/img]

Photo by JimMack

Sorry Chizh,

What shall this comparison?

We want to have FC1.1 on our pc! And it doesn't seem possible to be! Do they do rather make it for us accessible. When any more advertising.

We are very annoyingly!

Best Regards

Viper

sigpic3353_7.gif

System: Intel Core i7-4790, 3,6GHz, 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5,

TM HOTAS Warthog;(MSFFB2 for testing); TrackIR4 +Track Clip Pro; Windows 10 Pro.

Windows will spread the desktop (or single window) across multiple monitors (up to 9 I believe). The angled return is misleading as the acutal perspective is set to be flat in LOMAC.

There is also hardware available to split video as shown in the picture. I've seen boxes available for up to 64 monitors (JumboTron Style).

It appears the company has opted to crop the Top / Bottom of the acutal picture to make it appear as wide screen

:cool:

When all else fails, Eject then read the manual.

Oh, and a good wingman helps.

The PCs at the London Air Show had Matrox Parhelia cards, which can drive 3 screens, giving 120 degree view.

Jim

The same theatre only_a_very_little more better are in Germany (Ahaus)

Fly LOMAC in a mobile real cockpit!

http://www.virtual.aero/frame.asp

Best Regards

Viper

sigpic3353_7.gif

System: Intel Core i7-4790, 3,6GHz, 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5,

TM HOTAS Warthog;(MSFFB2 for testing); TrackIR4 +Track Clip Pro; Windows 10 Pro.

You don't see less, you see what you normally see in the middle screen, plus extra stuff out on the side. While it looks like you are seeing less there, you would normally only see the HUD, radar, TEWS on a regular monitor.

I would love to do this.. if only so I can show off all my practice :D

That would be nice to have 3+ monitors. I have 2 but I wouldn't want the void in the middle, if I streched the resloution across both of them.