Won`t accept my serial number. What next?

169th_Viking

Hi,

I have upgraded my PC with MB,graphic card and Win7 64.

I have installed Black shark, but when I start a mission it won`t accept my serial number. It asks for the correct serial number when I enter mine.

I have the download version btw.

I bought the russian version as well, before BS was released.

Does this mean I have to buy another download because I did an upgrade?

Also can someone confirm that the serial number is the same as the Transaction ID that I find in my profile in the DCS shop?

It is not the transaction ID, it's the "serial number". ;)

serial.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

^^^^^

Was searching for that Pic.........Should be Stickied under 'Most Used Screenshot' :D

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Hahah, yeah, I do end up linking it a lot (and I've seen you link it as well. :D ).

For future reference, I've got a similar one for FC: http://bluefire.dnsalias.com/~tats/files/LOactivation.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Server must have been down

Ya Hoo!!

I finally got my dcs black shark activated. Server must have been screwed up.. Wasted hours trying everything I could think of. Thought it was the six updater for ace mod for arma2 causing me issues but was not. Probably good I uninstalled it anyways.

Now....configuring my logitech extreme pro ff joy stick. Anybody have a printable completed profile for this I could just manually throw in? Logitech software profile is pretty lame.

once again ha yoo!

Rossco

:joystick:[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]My Happy Place:

MSI Red Dragon SE Cool Master Case,MSI Z370 Gaming M5 M/B,Intel Core i7-8700K CPU,Cooler master 750 Watt P/S,Cool Master Hyper 212 Cooler,1TB SSD, 500 GB SSD, 4 TB 7200 HD's,32 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2666 MHZ Ram,MSI Geforce GTX 1060 6 GB Vid Card,Corsair Gear: Strafe, Harpoon, Void,Logitech Z906 1000 watt Surround,2 Asus 21.5” and 3 x LG 34” monitors,Track IR 5,Thrust Master Warthog Joystick and Throttle,TM Cougar MFD’s,CH Rudder Pedals.Good enough till next week.

Ya Hoo!!

I finally got my dcs black shark activated. Server must have been screwed up.. Wasted hours trying everything I could think of. Thought it was the six updater for ace mod for arma2 causing me issues but was not. Probably good I uninstalled it anyways.

Now....configuring my logitech extreme pro ff joy stick. Anybody have a printable completed profile for this I could just manually throw in? Logitech software profile is pretty lame.

once again ha yoo!

Rossco

There's a nice part of the forum dedicated for such things: Game Controllers

You may be able to find something there. ;)

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning