Flaming Cliffs 2: RU release

Fantastic, and I just ordered my new gaming rig this morning in preparation for FC2 & DCS:BS/A10C. My new rig should be here Saturday, it's like Christmas for me!!

haha, similar here. Just bought a couple of things like new headtracking gear, new display and stuff to have it when FC2 is out. The only difference to christmas being I didn't put a tree up lol.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe, people often forget...A2G may completely change.

Remember ground units in FC2 share ai behaviour and capabilities with DCS ;)

They wont sit there without shooting back at you, not only dedicated AD units!

• Like 1

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

Congrats to everyone on the team and testers.

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

Here are the included docs (English Release Candidate version):

Wow!! Thanks! :D

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Specs and Hardware:

Win7 x64 Enterprise | i5 3570k OC'ed@4.5Gz | MSI GTX 660 TI OC 2GB | 16GB | Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H | Crucial M4 128GB SSD (OS) | Samsung 830 SSD 256GB (Dedicated to FSX) | Samsung 1TB | Acer 27" Monitor | TrackIR 4 | Logitech DiNovo MX-Laser Desktop | 27" Acer S273HL | Hotas Warthog and Cougar | Cougar MFD | Toshiba portege M205-s810 Tablet-PC for charts, touchbuddy etc. Win7 32 bit [/b]

We hope tomorrow.

:thumbup: excellent, thanks to all the team. Fresh life for LockOn!

• Like 1

i5-3570K @ 4.5 Ghz, Asus P8Z77-V, 8 GB DDR3, 1.5GB GTX 480 (EVGA, superclocked), SSD, 2 x 1680x1050, x-fi extreme music.

TM Warthog, Saitek combat pro pedals, TrackIR 4

We hope tomorrow.

12 hour time difference,,, means, they are sleeping right now across the pond,, and when we wake up tomorrow they will be finished with their day... so,,,, we can hope their day tomorrow goes well..

:joystick:

good luck to the Team !

:thumbup:

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

CONGRATS to all at team ED! Thank you! I will buy the English version the second it is released. I don't care if my wife says we don't have the money. I am willing to get divorced over this. :)

inb4 divorce/bankruptcy/depression/alcholism

jk :)

--NiTiN--

CONGRATS to all at team ED! Thank you! I will buy the English version the second it is released. I don't care if my wife says we don't have the money. I am willing to get divorced over this. :)

Tsk tsk tsk... wife comes 1st :) but it's only 29.99, if it's too expensive. I am sure your wife will raise the concern :)

Maximus, The only real Maximus in DCS World. :music_whistling:

I am not associated to viper 33 | Maximus. he is the imposter.

just jumped on the forum's for the first time in ages this was a nice suprise :) great stuff Matt and the Team :thumbup:

HP TouchSmart IQ816 / 25.5" HD touch screen / 9600GS 512/ Core 2 Duo 2.16 / 4GB RAM / VISTA 64 / CH Fighterstick

:megalol:

get divorced now, otherwise she'll get half your activations :D

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

hehe, people often forget...A2G may completely change.

Remember ground units in FC2 share ai behaviour and capabilities with DCS ;)

They wont sit there without shooting back at you, not only dedicated AD units!

I love this, can't wait for the english release.

Heck I bought the Russian version and will buy the English version when available. Oh by the way FC2 is totally awesome. Flight model is better , noticed right away the roll rate, seems more realistic(faster and more crisp). Frame rates are good on my machine. W7, ATI 5870, i7@4.2, 3 screens in portrait@3800x1920. Watch out for catalyst settings. Adaptive AA is still broke and super sampling is real slow I'm currently using multi sampling. Unless you know Russian you will want the English version.

Burner

Woho! Just waiting for the english version - and ALOT of free time over the Easter holidays!

I hope to see you people around on a server nearby - I'll teach you new ways to crash - just watch me and learn. :D

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

Fah. As long as the english version gets out the door, starting monday (I'll be away over the weekend :( ) I'll challenge you for the position of chief wreckage designer, Panzer. :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester