FC2 Bug Thread

Maximus

I think I will get this Thread started.

When you get into game. the "Mission Pause" popup window, you have to hit Pause break to start the game and "Mission Paused - Interrupt" menu normally will disappear.

but not when you hit ESC button to pause the game then you hit the pause/break, the game unpause but the "mission Pause" still appear, you have to hit "cancel" to make it disappear even the game is not being pause.

play around with ESC and break/print. You will get it :-)

Max out.

P.S. please keep this thread clean. so dev can read on your bug finding

Edited by Maximus

Maximus, The only real Maximus in DCS World. :music_whistling:

I am not associated to viper 33 | Maximus. he is the imposter.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some users (including myself) experience violent down pitching of the aircraft when in flight. The only solution, as it has been since FC 1.12, is to change ForceFeedbackEnabled from true to false in the producer.cfg file. However, this not only gets rid of force feedback on my stick, but it also removes the return to center tension on the stick.

I know of one other whose flight was unaffected by this solution and still experiences this annoying bug.

A10A missing

Well were is the A10A's low rate of fire for the cannon? it used to be Shft + C now it no longer available?

I don't like to waste connon rounds...

and thanks you for this upgrade ED...:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Hi guys!

At first, thank you for ED for this good work! But...

No offense, but here you are some bug (after few minutes flying):

- cockpit sounds (like flaps, gear, airbrake) are so quiet. I've tried to configuring these files (turned off the headphones volume too)

, but no effect...

- the canopy opening/closing is using "CockpitSystems.ogg" in a place of "Cockpit.ogg". So boring, when i hearing the engine sound instead of canopy sound (i have no opinion, how i fix it still now)

- the landing lights absolutely unvisible on runways/taxiways/aprons at daylight hours (you see only on static objects)...

- I turned off the subtitles in options, but henceforward i seeing "Warning subtitles" (like Pull up, Maximum Angle, etc.) in the left upper corner...

I think the list is not complete, but i'll post if i found other problems.

Edited by 59th_Reaper

Two tails, two engines!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

that is weired i can hit the tilde key and not type and hit the enter key it just closes for me.

Weird one...after using chat if I do not type anything in (just hit enter) then I cannot use the keyboard. I have to ctrl alt del and kill the game.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

I've set the units-option on "imperial", but in the missioneditor i have metric units.

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A friendly reminder before reporting the suspected bug....make sure you are able to emulate the bug/problem and explain in the DETAILS how you have the problem/bug emulated. a simple information will not help the Dev team.

Maximus, The only real Maximus in DCS World. :music_whistling:

I am not associated to viper 33 | Maximus. he is the imposter.

A possible BUG in SETUP.

When installing a file called "MP Total Air War 56?6.miz" will showed error massage :Move file failed , code 123

Serval same reports on 3GO forum. English Download Version , MD5 hashed all matched. The OS is Win7-64, Chinese version.

Deka Ironwork Tester Team

Weird one...after using chat if I do not type anything in (just hit enter) then I cannot use the keyboard. I have to ctrl alt del and kill the game.

Following up, I changed team chat to alt m, it brings up the team chat window but after I've used it no functions work at all in the game except for pitch/roll/trackir. I have to alt tab and kill the game.

3Sqn - Largest distributor of Flanker, Fulcrum and Frogfoot parts in the Black Sea Region

Cockpit bugs on quick start

Hi guys, so far I have flow several planes in quick start and getting an odd issue.

For F-15 and Su-27, cockpits load up and look normal. For A-10 and Mig-29C, the cockpits look transparent. I can basically see through the all the landscape. There is outlines of the cockpit, but its just not there. Some gauges and warning lights are visible as solid objects, but everything else is transparent.

Did a clean install using Windows 7 64, have ATI Radeon 5850 running Catalyst 10.2.

Speed of sound being matched to altitude is WIP for the new sound engine.

Your machmeter is correct.

Here's something strange:

In my Su-33, the sonic bang sound appears way after my speed gauge indicates Mach 1.0, at something like Mach 1.1 or 1.2. Is this a bug, or my Machmeter is just poorly reliable ? :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Following up, I changed team chat to alt m, it brings up the team chat window but after I've used it no functions work at all in the game except for pitch/roll/trackir. I have to alt tab and kill the game.

In DCS, you can experience the same sort of problem sometimes when you use the chat with CTRL.

The modifier keys seems to get "stuck" sometimes when chat is involved.

Tapping the modifier keys again (maybe a few times - and even both on the left + right side) seem to unstick them again - and enabling normal usage of keyboard.

I've think also there's been one situation where a specific keyboard model acted up some of the modifiers due to the extra "keyboard features" it had.

In that case you cold try another simpler keyboard.

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

Disabled in the real aircraft, too. There's no such thing as 'slow rate of fire' or 'wasting canon rounds' for the GAU-8 ;)

Well were is the A10A's low rate of fire for the cannon? it used to be Shft + C now it no longer available?

I don't like to waste connon rounds...

and thanks you for this upgrade ED...:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Wingman Extreme 3d Pro

For the F15C and the A10...tried to get the release weapon control to map to my Wingman Extreme 3d pro. The selection box is disabled so I can't remap.

The Keyboard and Mouse slots are enabled.

How can I fix this. I even did a re-install, but that did not change anything.

Also....seems like I have to remap the controls for every aircraft individually???is there a simple way to have the settings for one aircraft....affect all of them?

Velocity MicroI7-4790 Windows 7 Home Premium 16Gigs RAM EVGA NVIDIA GTX 1070 500GB SSD TM Hotas Warthog

1. trim doesnt work when using keys on A-10 . when using axis it works

2. no axis trim assignemenst for su-25, and su-25t

3. pitch (y axis) too sensitive when using logitech g940 - dont tell me to edit curves. X axis works nice without tweaking

4. planes constantly keep pitching the nose down

5. a10 gun rate of fire switch doesnt work

Edited by hreich

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pilot from Croatia

Hi guys, so far I have flow several planes in quick start and getting an odd issue.

For F-15 and Su-27, cockpits load up and look normal. For A-10 and Mig-29C, the cockpits look transparent. I can basically see through the all the landscape. There is outlines of the cockpit, but its just not there. Some gauges and warning lights are visible as solid objects, but everything else is transparent.

Did a clean install using Windows 7 64, have ATI Radeon 5850 running Catalyst 10.2.

That sounds like Adaptive AA in catalyst control panel. Change to lower level.