FC2 Bug Thread

Maximus

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Hi, now I have a problem with activation.

I have bought laptop with Windows 8(I don´t like win 8 ) but there are not drivers for older systems. So I install win 8.1 and now I can´t activate it, it reports error 0xE2003053

Is any solution? I find that this problem have more games and it will be solved when the windows 8.1 will be released

DCS and modules works fine(better then windows 8 )

Edited by orl_cz

my PC: intel core i5-10600K, Radeon RX580 8GB, DDR4 32GB 3200MHz, 250GB SSD Sata-III for DCS

My starting sim site

• 3 months later...

Hello,

I have the same problem. My issue is with FC2 Multiplayer only. I get the same error message when I try to load the Multiplayer game. If you find a fix for this error code can you please let me know and I will do the same.

Thanks

Talon

• 3 months later...
  • 7 years later...

I have the original disks and cases for fc1 and fc2. They have NEVER functioned beyond being coasters, in my experience. I have tried running on old clunkers for computers to state of the art systems (as of 5 or more years ago) and have NEVER seen these programs launch much less run. I have asked for support but never received a reply. I have observed only once, these programs running on a PC. I duplicated their construction part for part without success in running these programs. I have come to believe that what I observed was a pirated version of the programs, but I REFUSE to have to break the law in order to operate a program purchased in good faith to work.