Pre-Order of Lock On: Flaming Cliffs Boxed Version at NaturalPoint.com!

wow! just great! nothing against naturalpoint but comeon ED...the download version is being held up...what is happening to the CD version.? I don't know....I guess I am just getting too impatient but...:( well...hope it comes soon.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Hi everyone,

Good news. We have confirmation that our initial shipment of Flaming Cliffs is on the way. We will be filling orders all this weekend and actually shipping them out beginning of next week.

***IMPORTANT***

If you have ordered a copy that will be sent via UPS. You may receive an email with a tracking number before Monday. If you do, be advised that you will not be able to actually track it until Monday night or Tuesday morning Pacific time. Please don't panic.

If you have ordered a copy and live outside the U.S and have chosen the slower/cheaper option via U.S. Postal Service you will have no tracking number or way to track it. Sorry. Please don't come unglued about this. This option was offered to give our international customers a cheaper option. We have no control over the USPS mail system. A little patience will be required I am sure.

Also, remember that NaturalPoint is not responsible for any taxes or fees that may be required to secure delivery of your order.

Please consult your local government official, member of Parliament, Prime Minister, Premier, President or Dictator to scream at him or her for not allowing free trade. :-)

So, sit back, relax and think about all the fun you will be having with Flaming Cliffs in the relatively near future.

Jason

finally! nice to hear that Jason. one question though,

DO WE HAVE TO PAY ANY MONEY ON PARCEL ARIIVAL by the slower option...

becos I got my silent hunter iii I bought on ebay for 50$ canadian and the UPS brokerage charge was 38$.

another question ::

what is the eta on the slower shipping option.,is it really 4 weeks???

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

finally! nice to hear that Jason. one question though,

DO WE HAVE TO PAY ANY MONEY ON PARCEL ARIIVAL by the slower option...

becos I got my silent hunter iii I bought on ebay for 50$ canadian and the UPS brokerage charge was 38$.

another question ::

what is the eta on the slower shipping option.,is it really 4 weeks???

I'll try try to answer your questions:

I have no idea what if any furhter money will be required on the slow option. That is between you and your nation's governement. We ship all over the world and I don't have a clue as to what all their different rules and regs are regarding receiving packages. I wish I did, but I don't. it's just one of those things that is incumbent upon the consumer to know. We just sell it and ship it. Sorry I don't have a more precise answer.

Regarding the length of time that it takes for the slow option to any given country is again I don't know. The information we gathered said anywhere from as little as 10 days to as long as 4 weeks. I know that's a big spread, but again it depends on the country it's going to. Usually the bigger more industrialized nations are faster as a general rule. Like I said above, we are doing our best with the options available to us and some patience by everyone is warranted.

It has been a great adventure getting this product to you guys and hopefully we can do it again in the future.

Jason

bummer...hope I don't have to pay another 38$ for customs etc...etc... :confused:

For those who selected the cheaper option (for those of us outside of the US) will we still recieve an email from Naturalpoint telling us that our order has shipped, even if there is no tracking number?

I am just concerned that everything is processed (ie I didnt screw up my VISA card) and it is good to go.

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars

Incoming!!!

Well, today is the 16th. Will they ship or not? I think it depends on how you interpret "approximately the third week of May". Anyhow, I'm used to waiting....... . . .

Ok, so its old news but NaturalPoint did its first shipment on the 16th:

New041.jpg

I'm pretty impressed with 2 things. The first shipment after hours on the 16th. Dedication!

And the fact that there were so many pre-orders that it will take till Wednesday to get them all shipped out.

Thanks to NaturalPoint & Jason!! <S>

• 3 weeks later...

I got my CD today. OMG! words cannot describe how good lomac is now. :D

thanx naturalpoint.

just a doubt, how come naturalpoint didn't put their logo on the box taking credit for distribution ;).

• 1 month later...

My CD just arrived in the UK - just 7 days after ordering it from Naturalpoint, pretty good considering I chose the cheap option. Faster than Graphsim delivering F4AF! (though their postage was even cheaper).

Thanks,

Keith

• 2 weeks later...