diecastbg

Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List  

4719 members have voted

1. 1. Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I'd like to have the F-16C in a module as nice as A-10C. Haven't put much thought into it but the Tornado could be fun. Definitely different...

Yeah, an F-16c of that standard would be quite amazing. A Tornado would make a great module as well, especially when the terrain has been upgraded visually. Can you imagine screaming through valleys at 60ft off of the ground with vapour pouring off the wings... :joystick:

[sIGPIC]sigpic67951_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

DCS - Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon

Hi,

I would like to share my dream to see the "Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon" developed for this game.

Why do i want to see the F-16 in this game and why should it be developed ?

Well as most Flight sim/combat sim enthusiasts know of the game called "Falcon 4.0" by MicroProse released in 1998.

The game was popular in the community because of it's realism just like the A-10 module by DCS. The game is today's date still popular by hardcore players 15 years later, even when lacking the graphics of a modern simulator.

I think that DCS can make this Figher better imortilysed with the DCS Word package

and receive the attention of all the players that want to play a Multirole fighter aircraft with lot's of futures and task ability handling even to day!

And this will surly be a must "buy" for all who own other modules for DCS World and all that playd/or even play Falcon 4.0. Surly it will get the attention of new players as well! :joystick:

This is my opinion i would like to know what the rest of the community think's as well. I know that there are lots of other planes that would be grate to add tho DCS World as well but this is surly my Favorite fighter Jet. :pilotfly:

IF we ever get an A-1 Skyraider...

...could we also get this? :megalol:

va25specbomb-010b.jpg

Source with story: http://www.midwaysailor.com/midwayva25bomb/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"There's nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself.

You can't remake the past, so look ahead... or risk being left behind."

Noli Timere Messorem

"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always been there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchett

NAW the A-1 all the way.

N/AW A-10B... That would be a riot. I'd buy one.MiniGun.gif.pagespeed.ce.Uw3L7cW4wh.gif

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

F-14 Tomcat.

Though, wondering why no A/V-8 Harrier as an option. Would love to spend some hours with a non-arcade version.

Semper Fidelis -- U.S. Marine Corps Motto "Always Faithful"

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.” - Sun Tzu

Though, wondering why no A/V-8 Harrier as an option. Would love to spend some hours with a non-arcade version.

The Harrier would make for a really good DCS module with its hands on nature, maybe one day we will be treated to it...

[sIGPIC]sigpic67951_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

F-18c

I think F-18 C is better choice then F-18 E ,

F-18 E is a modern aircraft so I don’t think there will be much data available about this birds specification, and F-18 C is well known old soldier, a lot of material is available, and it will be more precisely simulated then E version, don’t you think so guys?

Courage is the art of being the only one who knows your're scared to death:pilotfly: