Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

diecastbg

4719 members have voted

1. 1. Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

A question perhaps for the more knowledgeable, aside from what we want and do not want, which western fighter/attack aircraft block/version currently in operational use could be modeled with a level of fidelity equal to or higher than the 10C, without simplifying major systems?

Edited by JayPee

i7 4790K: 4.8GHz, 1.328V (manual)

MSI GTX 970: 1,504MHz core, 1.250V, 8GHz memory

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A question perhaps for the more knowledgeable, aside from what we want and do not want, which western aircraft block/version currently in operational use could be modeled with a level of fidelity equal to or higher than the 10C, without simplifying major systems?
The C-130H without a doubt. Even Iran has them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I thought it was obvious I meant fighter/attack aircraft...
Well ED is working on an F-18C. I would expect any airplanes from around the same time to be doable. F-15, F-16, Mirage 2000, Tornado. There are plenty of older western planes still in service somewhere too.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The C-130H without a doubt. Even Iran has them.

They have banks and fiat currency too? Is that what we want? Then that is what we deserve! :smartass:

I vote for AWACS fully modeled for RED and BLUE so we can proper battle management. :music_whistling:

My vote would be for something that most functionally adds to the sim. The F-18 makes more sense than any thing, in any form. It covers the most ground of whats missing from the sim in general and the multiplayer experience. With regards to realistic PVP scenarios it makes sense contemporary native craft for Red and Blue. The F-18 makes up for everything the blue side has lacked forever in this sim. A fighter other than the F-15 (3* to choose from on the Russian side), though the Eagle is the best choice. Something to launch from a carrier that isn't the Su33. Something to do SEAD/DEAD that isn't the Su-25T, and something to drop bombs that's faster than the A-10. The F-18 definitely fits better than F-16. If not because its carrier capable, dual engine is also great. Anyone who's played the sim long enough has experienced and engine failure and had to limp back home several times.

Voted for the F/A-18 of course, such a efficient beast !

But would love one heavy for the future... C-130,Antonovs... any heavy turboprops, old " 70's " era would be nice for people who aren't especially in air superiority or CAS planes

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPL(A)IR ME/SEP/MEP/SET - CPL(H)

With the MiG-21 coming out, we need the F-4 because it was in the same era, with a compareable role

DCS: F-4E really needs to be a thing!!!!!!

Aircraft: A-10C, Ka-50, UH-1H, MiG-21, F-15C, Su-27, MiG-29, A-10A, Su-25, Su-25T, TF-51

Amazing shots Mike, I saved some of those for my wallpaper collection!

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

That is amazing news but cant you make a separate thread?

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

I'm not sure if it's any easier to do a F-16C at a DCS level. There is quite a lot of documentation and other resources available. The F-16 is my favorite aircraft and have been waiting for someone to make one. It would be great if ED made a DCS level F-16 for the Nevada Terrain.

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm".

---------------------------------------------------------

Intel i-9 9900k @ 5.0 Ghz, EVGA 2080tiFTW3 11Gb, Corsair H115 PRO water cooler, Gigabyte AorusMaster motherboard, EVGA Super Nova 1000 watt G+ powersupply, G.SKILL 64Gb ram @3800 MHz, HP EX 920 M.2 PCIe 3TB,Windows 10Pro x64

We have been wanting an F-16 every since LOMAC came out. Hopefully one day it will be a DCS model.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

We have been wanting an F-16 every since LOMAC came out. Hopefully one day it will be a DCS model.

this would be awesome

my uncle was an f-16c block 50 pilot and i love this aircraft

i was flying falcon for years and it would be awesome to see this aircraft in DCS

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

But I'd like to fly F-16 when my body is still functional, not when I hit 60 years :P

• Like 1

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

But I'd like to fly F-16 when my body is still functional, not when I hit 60 years :P

You mean I only have five years left??!! Crap! I still have things to do. :D

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: