Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

diecastbg

Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List  

4719 members have voted

1. 1. Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

Another cool American plane that is not on this poll is the A-4 Skyhawk. New Zealand's only fighter ever, and even then it's not really a fighter :D

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, I really like all of the planes in this poll. I am having a tough time deciding. I might get out my old role playing dice and roll a die, if I can't pick one. Can we get an all of the above option? :megalol:

Edited by mjmorrow

Well what plane do you need in the Straits of Hormuz?

Well, clearly the plane being developed by Cortex is a great fit for that map, but I could also see a F-14 or F-35 version on that map. The Super Hornet should be a very interesting plane. Some members of the DCS community probably have experience flying the FA-18 in real life and can attest to it's great capabilities.

Personally, on that map, I would really like the F-35, because its systems look easier to understand than the latest version of Windows, it has build in Wonder Woman plane view, and it helps highlight objects within visual range. I also like that the F-35b can take off and land vertically. The good news, we are getting a Super Hornet, the bad news, no Wonder Woman view vertical take offs, for me. :smilewink:

Edited by mjmorrow

F-16!!! Arguably the best multi-role fighter EVER made. This should have been released years ago. It will take DCS to the next level.

well said my friend. the REAL question is when... when shall we fly this BEAST high above the virtual skys of dcs...

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

• 2 weeks later...
I'd like to fly a FC3 level F-22 Raptor without combat systems, just for the experience of its performance. Since DCS World is a hit, it would be nice to make test flights with that plane in this environment.

Wouldn't that be WAY to overpowered in DCS? I mean no other fighter would know it was there or even if they were fired at until it's too late.

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

Lock infinite fuel on F-15C at 2000lbs. The only part of the Raptor performance you won't experience this way is the turning/AoA.

I'd like to fly a FC3 level F-22 Raptor without combat systems, just for the experience of its performance. Since DCS World is a hit, it would be nice to make test flights with that plane in this environment.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

When I lock the fuel of F-15C on 2000 lbs it is very much fun. Thanks for info.

I know this is the wrong thread, but how do you lock the fuel for the F-15C???

DCS: F-4E really needs to be a thing!!!!!!

Aircraft: A-10C, Ka-50, UH-1H, MiG-21, F-15C, Su-27, MiG-29, A-10A, Su-25, Su-25T, TF-51

I know this is the wrong thread, but how do you lock the fuel for the F-15C???

Under options in the main menu turn on infinite fuel and set the aircraft to 2000

Wouldn't that be WAY to overpowered in DCS? I mean no other fighter would know it was there or even if they were fired at until it's too late.

It would be balanced with the 60g Flanker.

Though more seriously, the F-22 won't be invincible. All it would take to balance the plane is mission design.

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files

Guys, is there any chance to see Su-22M4 in next DCS module...this is excelent plane with a lot of possibilities to use any weaponst and tactics.

An Su-22 would be a cool module however i think you put this in the wrong place given that this is a US aircraft wishlist.

Recently I'm feeling vintage.......an F4U Cutlass. Is a cool looking jet.

The F-5A would be a lot of fun!

Dale

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet