1. 1. Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

concur w/ f-111 in DCS

its a "must" have if they are to adequately cover the 70s/80s/90s

(even if only as an AI)

i7-4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 MkI | 16Gb DDR3 | EVGA GTX 980 | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | Panasonic TC-58AX800U

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Two Aircraft that need to be added to fulfill the Original 1980's inventory that this Series is based on: The F-111 and the C-141 Starlifter (as Ai only is fine). Then the F-16 is a Must a player operable aircraft. It is unbalanced as it is Currently. FrogFoot Fulcrum Flanker --> Warthog Falcon Eagle. Su24 --> F-111 Just My Opinion. -Woog

• Like 1

I've looked around, and can't seem to find anything about the T6 or T38. Why is that? Should be realtively easy to model (Hell, looks like IRIS got the 3D modelling done on their T6...), and there are AT6s and AT38 variants that could be used in combat if that's the reason people don't like them.

As someone headed to AF flight training, I can say that I'd be willing to pay ALOT to have a flight and systems simulator as accurate as UH1H or A10C to learn with in my room. All of the respective aircraft I've tried in FSX and XP10 are trash.

I can't imagine I'm the only one...

I would like to have more aircraft like Su27 and F15c level, like MIG23/27/25, Su22, 35s , F5/14/16/18/104G/ 106.....+ a multi aircraft dynamic mission campaign, more maps , I would pay for each aircraft 25-30US$, also for the dynamic campaign and maps I would pay.

I love DCS level planes ( only combat aircraft, not all those trainers), but the project lead time is too long, also the current campaign system and DCS map kill my fun on it.

Does someone know the distribution for hardcore simmers, FC3 and arcade for DCS? :huh:

Is there a VOC process?

Before everyone shoot on me, this is just my thinking and it is a question, not more !

The U-2 :D

No wait! think about it! Landings will be fun and taxiing in multiplayer bumping into everything will be hilarious!

ALso you get to wear a space suit and stuff.

And you forgot about DCS: Camaro SS :thumbup:

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

Prepar3D has both the F-22 and the F-35, and all I can say is 'meh'. Arcadish comes to mind.

They're all guess work. All the most important aspects of each aircraft are and will be classified for many more years

My rig specs:

Intel Core i7 4770 @3.4Ghz // Corsair 16GB DDR3 // MoBo Asus Z87K // HDD 1TB 7200RPM // eVGA Nvidia GTX 760GT 2GB DDR5 // LG 3D 47" 1920x1080 // Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS // Saitek Combat Pro Pedals // Thrustmaster MFD Cougar pack // PS3 Eye + FTNOIR

Seeing as Leathernecks are working on the F-14, I'll say that ED ought to concentrate on the F-16 next :) Shame it's not in yet, being one of the most used fighter jets in the world.

Where is the down-low-and-dirty deep-penetration NOE Strike fighter coming from?:pilotfly:

Flyby out

The U.S. Congress is the best governing body that BIG money can buy. :cry:

United States Blue Angels

I like to see the blue Angels DLC I think it would be good for the community and if you could implement on the roles of the Blue Angels like being able to perform the Delta and the solo roles implement the whole Blue Angels team including Fat Albert and the crew I think being able to perform all the formation flying that the angels do would be a great thing to DCS I'm not talking about a mod I'm talking about the actual thing I think it would be a great DLC to give back to the community to see what actual the Blue Angel pilots go through this is what I would love to see in DCS as I look forward to hearing from anybody that has something to say it would be an honor to be able to perform the task that the angels do every day risking their life for the public

Holy lack of punctuation batman!

Good news for you, ED are already doing the F-18C as a module!

All that's required then is the skin, which I suspect will be community made.

As for formation flying, DCS is a sandbox, there's plently of virtual squadrons out there that focus on aerobatics and formation flying on their multiplayer servers. Some even have private internal F-18 mods so that they can do exactly what you want.

Look no further than this subform to find a squad to suit your tastes!

I doubt you will see any Officially Licensed Blue Angels DLC for Sale.

You likely wont get any missions of the type you are looking for either.

Best case Scenario is when the F-18C Module is released, you have a Server that makes their own Blue Angels Livery and Uses it online to fly with other pilots.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs