Cant buy the game

gustav

Hello, there is an error at check out saying:

Your order has NOT been successful!

Transaction ID: XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Your transaction was not successful for the following reason:

Status: ERROR - There was an error during the payment process. The error details are: 2003 : An ERROR has occurred on the Sage Pay System.

The transaction process failed. We please contact support at activation@lockon.ru with the date and time of your order and we will investigate.

Is this something temporary or something only happening to me? Tried explorer aswell after opera.

Edited by gustav

it appears that sage really blows goats

i7 880 | HD 7870 | 8 Gb DDR3 1600 | ECS P55H-A | OCZ Vertex 2 180 | Intel 330 180 | WD 500 AAKS | 2x WD 2T Green | Enermax Liberty 620 | CH Combatstick & Throttle | TrackIR 3 | HP ZR24W | Windows 7 x64

btw Visa electron, and the likes, seem to be enabled now.

i7 880 | HD 7870 | 8 Gb DDR3 1600 | ECS P55H-A | OCZ Vertex 2 180 | Intel 330 180 | WD 500 AAKS | 2x WD 2T Green | Enermax Liberty 620 | CH Combatstick & Throttle | TrackIR 3 | HP ZR24W | Windows 7 x64

gustav, please be patient. The starting of sales always means a flood of support issues and it will take time to catch up with all of them. Thank you.

Certainly. I didnt know about this subforum either where such issues were being discussed.

best regards