You know you've spent too long with LOMAC when...

:D

good one!

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general: recklessness, which leads to destruction; cowardice, which leads to capture; a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults; a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame; over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble." Sun Tzu

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic2354_5.gif[/sigpic]

... in MS Word you start to move the cursor by COMMA, PERIOD, SLASH/, SEMI_COLON and then wish you could program it into your flight-stick.

ZoomBoy

My Flight Sims Page

- Link to My Blog - Sims and Things - DCS Stuff++

- Up-to-Speed Guides to the old Lockon A10A and Su-25T

- Some missions [needs update]

... in MS Word you start to move the cursor by COMMA, PERIOD, SLASH/, SEMI_COLON and then wish you could program it into your flight-stick.

Well ...

You can!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Whenever your driving in traffic, instead of trailing a car you always attempt to ride side by side, continuing to look at the other driver. While they dont know it, there lead point and your following formation....

:D

ROFL...that's me too Quirk. I do he same thing :D:D

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Whenever your driving in traffic, instead of trailing a car you always attempt to ride side by side, continuing to look at the other driver. While they dont know it, there lead point and your following formation....

"I'm not tailgating, I'm DRAFTING!"

Ok, that's NASCAR, not LOMAC. ;)

Oh, and Raven.... get rid of that damn ugly sig! (Go Wolfpack!) :p

DEFENSOR FORTIS

Spoiler

Systems: Falcon NW Talon: Ryzen 9 5950X @4.9GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX 3090 FE; Falcon NW Mach V: Core i7 3930K @3.2GHz, 32GB DDR3, GTX 1080 FE

Cockpit: MonsterTech MTX F, 42" 4K TV, HP Reverb G2, Oculus Rift S, PointCTRL

Controls: RS F16SGRH CE, RS F18CGRH, VPC T-50CM2, VFX, WarBRD (Grips); VPC T-50CM2, RS FSSB R3L (Bases); Winwing F/A-18C, VPC T-50CM3, VPC T-50CM, TM Warthog, Cougar (Throttles); VPC ACE2 (Rudders)

when you start answering your wife:

"roger"

"wilco"

and so on...

or when her mother get in house and you say ....SCRAMBLE !!SCRAMBLE !! ENEMY IN BOUND REQUEST PERMISSION TO ENGAGE lol

Rodrigo Monteiro

LOCKON 1.12

AMD 3.8 X2 64 2G DDR ATI X1800XT 512

SAITEK X-36

AND VERY SOON TRACKIR-4

or when her mother get in house and you say ....SCRAMBLE !!SCRAMBLE !! ENEMY IN BOUND REQUEST PERMISSION TO ENGAGE lol

My dear friend...

the Rules Of Engagement regarding Mothers-In-Law don´t need for permission to engage...

you should shoot in sight or even better in BVR range if possible to save you your wife´s lecture...

;)