is there a dedciated server for fc2?

sage0030

There a few Dedicated servers for FC2 yes! The 104th has one and so does Panzertard I think.

what I ment is there a program within the simulator that is considered a dedicated server or do you have to host within the simulator?

There a few Dedicated servers for FC2 yes! The 104th has one and so does Panzertard I think.

More than a few.....;)

Server-1.png

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Are you thinking about doing a dedicated server??

I allways like to host dd sever, :pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly:

Servers

I do own k50BS and FC2 , how can I join FC with BS in multiplayer?

Thank you

Peter22...:thumbup:

My Rig:I7 4790K OC to 4.5 GHz .Memory ram 16GB 64 Bit MOB Asus Maximus hero VII Nvidia NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 T Asus Monitor 4K at 3840x2160 Windos 10 64-bit on SDD 500 and DCS on separate SSD drive. Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog CH pro pedals

I forgot to say thank you ED for this extraordinary effort, I am encouraging the sim community to purchase/support this project, is exelent..........

My Rig:I7 4790K OC to 4.5 GHz .Memory ram 16GB 64 Bit MOB Asus Maximus hero VII Nvidia NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 T Asus Monitor 4K at 3840x2160 Windos 10 64-bit on SDD 500 and DCS on separate SSD drive. Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog CH pro pedals

oh OK thanks, also the training missions?

To thread starter: As far as I know you need another licence to host "dedicated" servers. Look up all the information available on the forum regarding hosting Black Shark and you should be well on your way.

Core i5-760 @ 3.6Ghz, 4GB DDR3, Geforce GTX470, Samsung SATA HDD, Dell UH2311H 1920x1080, Saitek X52 Pro., FreeTrack homemade cap w/ LifeCam VX-1000, Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1.

FreeTrack in DCS A10C (64bit): samttheeagle's headtracker.dll