CDDS Studio

rattler

Nope, and I can't get it to work in windows xp sp3 either. Going to try another download site to see if it might be a corrupt file. will let you know if it works. If yes I will inform you here where to get the download. Cheers.

I tried to install DDS plug in from NVIDIA (just in case), without any luck. Also re-downloaded CDDS Studio from ED´s Plug In post (used to have it from a PDF with the instructions of how to us it) but again, no luck at all. It just open a DOS window with the instructions and thats it.

I will let you know if I find the solution or any alternative since I really need it!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Route,

I was like 100% sure of all that, but your message made me try to save all the BMP files again. And voila, it worked like a champ!

All the BMP files that I was trying to use were 24b, but for some reason I have to open them in PS, and save them again before it actually work.

Anyway, it´s working! Thanks a lot! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Route,

I was like 100% sure of all that, but your message made me try to save all the BMP files again. And voila, it worked like a champ!

All the BMP files that I was trying to use were 24b, but for some reason I have to open them in PS, and save them again before it actually work.

Anyway, it´s working! Thanks a lot! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Sounds like something I had to do, I extracted files from a .cdds that I had made to add some new ones into it. I had to resave all the .bmps to 24 bit that got extracted. It seems modman's cdds explorer saves them as 32 bit even tho I had origonally set them to 24 bit when I made the cdds the first time.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]