Purchased russion version in error

I mistakenly purchased the Russian Version so that the serial number does not work in the US version. What should I do???? Obviously I need a new serial number for the english version so I can activate it but who do I contact about that?

Edited by migkiller

You are correct. I have sent several emails beginning last Saturday when I purchased the game. Honestly, I can't imagine how this happened. I have had no responses to my emails and it has been four or five days. I imagine that as you have said the folks are overwhelmed? But really, how tough is it to issue me a new serial number so I can activate the English version?

It took me 8 months to get my old Broadband ISP to stop charging me a service that I cancelled......

But really, how tough is it to issue me a new serial number so I can activate the English version?

Famous Last Words.. They have to check alot of things to make sure it is ledgit.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

migkiller, I took the liberty of checking your IP domain, and you are under the comcast network. This means you might very well have been given a response a long time ago, except that comcast saw something being mailed from russia and deleted it. It is a recurring problem that comcast spamfilters delete responses sent by ED staff over e-mail.

Please do consider informing Comcast of this problem - things always get a higher priority when it is paying customers complaining and not a company over in Moscow. ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Hopefully you will be contacted by PM on this forum soon, which is the common method in situations like this.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

So what can be reason that I've still not received answer about the same issue as migkiller's one? I've sent request from russian e-mail account (domain front.ru) about two weeks ago, and still no response? Is it natural?

Natural Born Kamikaze

-------------------------

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, AMD Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4, AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT, 32 GB RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX, PSU Modecom Volcano 750W, Logitech G940 HOTAS, Turtle Beach VelocityOne Rudder.

Pipok: I did finally get an answer and a good fix. They issued me a new serial number which worked fine. Turns out that EtherialN was correct; the email from Russia was caught and deleted by Comcast's firewall. They finally contacted me through this website and all was finally fixed. The reason for the delay was that they have been overwhelmed with emails and are trying their best to get caught up. I would send an email to activation@lockon.ru. They were finally able to get through Comcast.net's firewall it seemed and notified me to check my inbox here at this forum where the response was located. I was then directed to log in at http://lockon.co.uk and then to "my purchases" (on the left side of the page) where I found my new serial number. I hope that this helps. Cheers!

Thanks Migkiller, for Your information. It feed my hope and patience, so waiting for response from support is not so nervous. Have a good flying and I hope to meet You one day in my Mig ;-)

Natural Born Kamikaze

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, AMD Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4, AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT, 32 GB RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX, PSU Modecom Volcano 750W, Logitech G940 HOTAS, Turtle Beach VelocityOne Rudder.

Glad to help Pipok. I was in Florida vacationing a few weeks ago and ran into some of your countrymen who had a little restaurant in Venice, Florida called The Dream Cafe. They were very friendly people and the food was wonderful!

I am glad, to hear, that there still exist some of my countrymen, that keeps to be kind, and cooking good. It's became more and more rare :D

If it will happen that one day You'll be shoot down by any mig in my vicinity, don't hesitate to knock to my door. For sure, You'll like what my wife will cook for You ;-)

Natural Born Kamikaze