A2A refuelling question.

Dr_Watson

I love A2A refulling with the SU33 in FC1.12 due to the fact that you have to hand fly during all stages. I thought I would brush up my skills in FC2 but for some reason, when I connect to the basket, the autopilot kicks in.

How do I disable this so I get the same manual flying like 1.12?

Thx

I'm having an issue similar to this, but with the F-15. My understanding is the autopilot is supposed to kick in, however when this happens my aircraft begins to roll left and will not stay connected to the tanker like it is supposed to. It enters about a 5 degree left bank every time without fail. Anyone have any clues? It would be nice if I could fly by hand, considering I can stay with the tanker much better than the autopilot it seems...

Flying the DCS: F-14B from Heatblur Simulations with Carrier Strike Group 2 and the VF-154 Black Knights!

I also own: Ka-50 2, A-10C, P-51D, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, FC3, F-86F, CA, Mig-15bis, Mig-21bis, F/A-18C, L-39, F-5E, AV-8B, AJS-37, F-16C, Mig-19P, JF-17, C-101, and CEII

Well i didnt test it yet, but i think its a setting of the server that forces simplified flight.

Not sure about this, but is it possible that you fly by hand all the fueling procedure if the settings are on "simulation" instead of "game" ?

best regards,

GSG_9_LIGHTNING

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yeah that thread didn't help. It says to make sure you have full real settings on in your mission/server. I definitely do and refueling is still not working. The problem I described above is still happening.

Flying the DCS: F-14B from Heatblur Simulations with Carrier Strike Group 2 and the VF-154 Black Knights!

I also own: Ka-50 2, A-10C, P-51D, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, FC3, F-86F, CA, Mig-15bis, Mig-21bis, F/A-18C, L-39, F-5E, AV-8B, AJS-37, F-16C, Mig-19P, JF-17, C-101, and CEII