Su-33 Nub refueling mode is back?! ***SOLVED***

Hmmm, is it just me or did you guys notice that ED has taken step backwards in making the Su-33 refueling "Scripted" again in FC2... Why do this?!

The refueling was great in FC1, even with a minor MP bug it still worked good enough... Why screw it up now?

@ ED: Is it possible to change this somewhere to make it realistic again, or perhaps introduce an option to switch from scripted "nub" mode to proper "manual" one...?

Because this is a big game downer IMO for those who enjoy some nice Carrier Ops and Su-33 flying!

Cmon guys! This needs a fix!

Lets discuss below...

• Like 1

Breakshot_Sig_2.jpg

Tim "Breakshot" Mytrofanov | C.O. of 51 ПВО / 100 КИАП Regiments | twitch.tv/51breakshot

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=52031

If this is true...huge **** up if you ask me, one of the best features of the sim.

Doesn't seem to be the case for everyone though but it seems like nobody cares, they should have just left out the air to air refuelling if they changed it to the noob way, no fun in flying into a basket then going for a dump.

As long as you have realism settings set to "full real" the refueling should be good!

Just tested this in MP and you gotta do it "manually" all the way just like it should be...

Actually works like a charm i must add... baskets no longer disappear as in FC1...

Breakshot_Sig_2.jpg

Tim "Breakshot" Mytrofanov | C.O. of 51 ПВО / 100 КИАП Regiments | twitch.tv/51breakshot

Yes! We intend to have Tankers on the <51>Dedicated server missions that have Su-33s! Same goes for F15s too, KC-10s will be in the air as needed...

Hmmm...this gives me an idea of making MP missions even more realistic.

LEAVU had refueling possible only if friendly APA is present in the AB perimeter.

But how bout refueling possible only as IFR with tankers and disabling refueling in airbases. This would prevent players running home for more missiles and bombs. of course this would make Su-27 and Su-25 players have only single flight during the mission but rearming takes and hour or two and most MP missions are limited to what, 2 or 3 hours right?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Grizzly does 51 dedicated server use default FC2.0 maps or user created?

Both Actually :)

And we are working hard on setting up more homemade maps

ATM we consider our server still being in Test mode untill we have our stats

page up and running again.

Edited by <51>GRIZZLY