tacview 0.94 ?

ScEBlack1

Copy the Ka-50/Config/Export/TacviewExportBlackShark.lua file to Config/Export/ in the FC2.0 directory. Then edit Config/Export/Config.lua to set exports = true, then edit Config/Export/export.lua and add at the end dofile("./Config/Export/TacviewExportBlackShark.lua").

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Copy the Ka-50/Config/Export/TacviewExportBlackShark.lua...

Helo,

Is that mean that I must have installed Black Shark ? I uninstall my BS weaks a go . . . :cry:

[sIGPIC]D:\avioni\razno\potpis 1 orao.jpg[/sIGPIC]

Ok I am having trouble with this, I did the instruction up top for placing/changing blackshark info, then my tacview shows it's recording both FC and BS but when I open my temp fiolder from within tacview (upper left corner) it shows I have nothing in my temp folder for FC 2.0, when I close tacview and open my temp folder the missions/tracks are there?

What am I doing wrong?

I dont get it, copy the blackshark config, export and tacviewExportBlackShark lua's into the Ka50\config\export folder ?????

I already have those in my ka50\config\export folder.

Edited by =ScE=Black1

I dont get it, copy the blackshark config, export and tacviewExportBlackShark lua's into the Ka50\config\export folder ?????

I already have those in my ka50\config\export folder.

No, copy these files to the FC2.0 config/export folder.

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Did not work for me? Copied the 3 files and did not have to edit any of the files since it already had set export = true and added the do line. Now I also have an TacviewExportFlamingCliffs.lua in my FC2 folder? I have record on FC on in Tacview and it stors the files there, but error when try and open the tracks?

No worries. Had to switch off recording Flaming Cliffs. All good.

Edited by LeadBird

The FC install method built into tacview up to 0.94 is for FC 1.x.

Because FC2 borrows heavily from DCS:BS for a number of upgrades, until such time as Tacview is updated to have a 'native' FC2 support, you treat FC2 as though it was blackshark. If you used Tacview's integrated installer to enable/install directly to your FC2 environment, I would go ahead and uninstall it.

Then you have to follow the manual installation instructions for Tacview which means having the TacviewExportBlackshark.lua in your FC2 folder (the FlamingCliffs one is for 1.x..) and the dofile needs to reference that file also, not the FlamingCliffs one.

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\LockOn Flaming Cliffs 2\Config\Export>tail -5 Export.lua
--                                      "mfd2"    - not used
--                                      "mfd3"    - not used
--                                      "mirrors" - mirrors

[b]dofile("./Config/Export/TacviewExportBlackShark.lua")[/b]
C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\LockOn Flaming Cliffs 2\Config\Export>dir TacviewExportBlackShark.lua
Volume in drive C is bringit
Volume Serial Number is C8EE-2179

Directory of C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\LockOn Flaming Cliffs 2\Config\Export

06/02/2010  03:35 AM            26,072 [b]TacviewExportBlackShark.lua[/b]
              1 File(s)         26,072 bytes
              0 Dir(s)  11,413,712,896 bytes free

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\LockOn Flaming Cliffs 2\Config\Export>type Config.lua
-- !!!!!FOR NETWORK MISSION MAKERS !!!!!
-- put this file to your mission package  Config/Export/Config.lua
--( miz file , it basicly ZIP archive,so just open it with your favorite archive manager)
-- to avoid using LoGetWorldObjects() and LoGetObjectById(id) functions
-- this setting does not affected to server and single player game
[b]EnableExportScript = true[/b]       -- set true to enable Export.lua script, please

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\LockOn Flaming Cliffs 2\Config\Export>

Three items in bold are the important ones, the dofile (with the correct filename), the enable export, and the actual (correct) tacview lua script itself, and note their location (relative to your FC2 install).

To Lulac: You do not need to install DCS:BlackShark itself, the game is unnecessary.

Edited by topdog

[ i7 2600k 4.6GHz :: 16GB Mushkin Blackline LV :: EVGA GTX 1080ti 11GB ]

[ TM Warthog / Saitek Rudder :: Oculus Rift :: Obutto cockpit :: Acer HN274H 27" 120Hz :: 3D Vision Ready ]

Topdog, would it be too much to ask for step by step instructions on getting Tacview to work in FC2 for those of us who don't have DCS Black Shark installed? I tried following your advice, but it's not exactly instructional if one doesn't know what they're doing?

Pretty Please? =P

Intel 11900K/NVIDIA RTX 3090/32GB DDR4 3666/Z590 Asus Maximus motherboard/2TB Samsung EVO Pro/55" LG C9 120Hz @ 4K/Windows 10/Jotunheim Schiit external headphone amp/Virpil HOTAS + MFG Crosswind pedals