DCS A10c ?

That sounds like nonsense.

Right now there is no word on a release date.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Any news on a release date I was told sometime next week by some guys on a server, is that nonsense?
Two weex be sure :D

No, now for serious. This week or next week (...or week after next) we can expect compatibility patch to connect DCS BS with LockOn FC 2 in multiplayer. A-10C I believe is still a long run to go. But I can't say for sure - I'm not ED Team member nor ED Testers Team member.

Edited by Poko24

So much for the "every 9 months" rubbish! :cry:

Tomorrow is the most wonderful word, especially if it written by Wags :smilewink:

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

So much for the "every 9 months" rubbish!

I think FC2 is what broke up that schedule plan. However, it makes sense. With FC2, they've brought the aircraft of LOFC up into the DCS engine and with the multiplayer compatibility patch coming soon they'll have a multiplayer environment with BS plus the aircraft from LOFC2. Then they can move forward by adding high-fi aircraft (along the lines of BS). First A-10c, then something else. Seems like a reasonable roadmap to end up eventually with a DCS environment with all the aircraft modelled to the same level as BS.

Edited by coder1024