FC2 MP Praise

Let me start by saying Thanks ED! I have been flying MP all week and boy I'm loving FC2!

I teamed up with a Lomac buddy of mine from back in the day and we hit up some servers. Mostly playing on the 104th (full switch).

First and foremost it FEELS like "modern air combat". Not having most of the ECM glitches and with the new missiles behavior, you actually have to outsmart your opponent in BVR. For so long playing FC1 I haven't felt the tactical sense of the sim but FC2 changed it. Me and my buddy found ourselves flying for 3hours a day, devising tactics and simply having a blast online. Firing the vulcan for the first time also gave me the chills. It's closer to its real life counterpart and BOY that thing is deadly now!

And I'm not even talking about the upcoming BS com. patch...

All that, topped off with so much better performance. Better graphics and smoother gameplay, All I have left to say is Kudos! Thanks for giving us FC2!

• Like 1

I second your opinion! With my new computer and FC 2.0 improved graphics I can't wait the end of the day to play FC every day. I love new missile and ECM behavior too. Thanks ED!

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Yes I must say it is great. When playing in a server such as the 104th a dogfight feels like a privelidge. because its such a big map, dogfights are VERY intense, especially when engaging with guns.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci

Intel i7-4790k | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo heat sink | Thermaltake Core V71 case | 750W EVGA PSU | 8gb G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150 motherboard | Samsung SSD | ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | TIR 5 | Razer Deathadder | Corsair K70