Taxitakeoff's

flask

Hi As I am not rege'd on the 51st, hopfully someone will answer from them here,

Can someone on your FC2 server take off from the taxi way, last night I had some bozo crash into me when attempting this, I pointed this out to him, he re pit'd and took off and bombed me on the runway apron, (I did not re act as to make two wrongs)

Hi As I am not rege'd on the 51st, hopfully someone will answer from them here,

Can someone on your FC2 server take off from the taxi way, last night I had some bozo crash into me when attempting this, I pointed this out to him, he re pit'd and took off and bombed me on the runway apron, (I did not re act as to make two wrongs)

Unfortunately, we cant stop this :( However, I would suggest that you PM me his nickname and we can deal with him...

2075291193_EDSig.png.650cd56f2b9a043311112721c4215a47.png

64th Aggressor Squadron
Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron
TS: 135.181.115.54

Unfortunately, we cant stop this :( However, I would suggest that you PM me his nickname and we can deal with him...

If you guys run the latest servman, the chatlogs are quite intuitive now.

Easy to search and find what happened - and compare that guy to the servman-serverlogs for his ID/IP.

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

Taxi takeoffs can be taken care of with FC2 LRM... I believe it's WIP, am I right Yoda?

And with triggers. Although a ton of them would be needed to make it work functionally.

Place a trigger zone over long taxi ways but NOT the runway. For each player at that airbase...

On Switched Condition True >

Player Speed greater than x

Player altitude less than 20 m

Player inside zone "taxiway"

> Deactivate Player, Display message, "Blue Mig-29_01 attempted to take off from a taxiway"

Its functional because every time a player hits fly on a slot the game automatically reactivate their unit. So everytime they exceed the speed limit on the taxiway they get deactivated and need need to view brief and hit fly again.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Place a trigger zone over long taxi ways but NOT the runway. For each player at that airbase...

On Switched Condition True >

Player Speed greater than x

Player altitude less than 20 m

Player inside zone "taxiway"

> Deactivate Player, Display message, "Blue Mig-29_01 attempted to take off from a taxiway"

Too much triger zones and triggers will be nedded.

And if coalition have more than one base — it will be realy tonns of triggers ;)

Big transports is simpler solution.

[sIGPIC]http://xplight.h15.ru/bdv/bdv_logo.gif[/sIGPIC]

Дадим стране угля, - мелкого, но многа!