Modman, Win7 Ultimate and DCS-BS

BrumTx

Running Win 7 Ultimate and purchased DCS-BS the other day, installed Modman 7.2xx, I have a problem when I try to open Modman for BS it says it can't find the root folder, I installed directly onto the C drive,

Question 1:

Should I un-install and put it on another drive (External) and run it from there?,

any help gratefully received :helpsmilie:

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

did you install in the deafult dir is program files???

EDIT:::

damn beaten to it..

did you use Admin rights or not??

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

It's installed in Program files x86 and modman is just installed into programs

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

That might be your problem. Try uninstalling both and reinstalling to folders outside program files.

My Modman is installed here: C:\ModMan (the .exe is here: C:\ModMan\lib\modman.exe) this is a default install i believe.

My FC2 is installed here: C:\Eagle Dynamics\LockOn Flaming Cliffs 2 (the *.exe for this is here: "C:\Eagle Dynamics\LockOn Flaming Cliffs 2\bin\x86\stable\Launcher.exe"