Hud A10-A Pitch ladder Issue

Scif

Ok guys.

I have a bit of a problem with the pitch ladder on the hud of the A10-A, i have search the forums and cant find any solution, so sorry if this has been mentioned before.

Ok here goes.

Problem i have is the pitch ladder keeps wandering off center horizontally left and right, i am trimmed fine as far as i can see, it is just driving me nuts.

Example is i am on the runway holding for takeoff.. start rolling plane stays straight minor input on pedals to stay that way.. hud is in center of screen.

Then as i pull back on stick and rotate, the pitch ladder shifts to left or right once airbourne.

I have no idea what is going on, it don't do it on other aircraft as far as i can tell and is making bombing runs virtually impossible.

Any help would be appreciated... i am a bit of a noob when it comes to modern combat sims, prefer IL2 etc, but i opted to get BS when it first came out and now this.

Great fun so far, but need to solve this issue.

Scif.

Asus P8P67-M Pro, i7 2600K@4.6Ghz, 4gb Vengence Ram, Gainward GTX 580 3gb Phantom, Win7 64 Ultimate, Warthog Control System.

Trackir 5 Pro, Saitek Combat Pedals.

No GG, i thought it might be that, so i set wind to 0 and still does it.. i thought it might be my rudder pedals, but i have a deadzone set of 20 because they are old gameport ones and a bit lose centered.

Asus P8P67-M Pro, i7 2600K@4.6Ghz, 4gb Vengence Ram, Gainward GTX 580 3gb Phantom, Win7 64 Ultimate, Warthog Control System.

Checked RPM gauges and both constant in same position.. decided to uninstall all mods as well, but still there.. very strange... maybe it's me then... will get a screen shot next time.

Ok guys.

Then as i pull back on stick and rotate, the pitch ladder shifts to left or right once airbourne.

What do you mean with " rotate " ?

Do you rotate the joystick ?

Or do you just roll the Aircraft by pushing the joystick to left or right ?

If its the first one you may have bound another axis to the rotator of the joystick and that causes the wrong trim or whatever is responsible for the HUD displacement.

Have a close look to the axis settings of your joystick ( Options Menu ) and remove any axis except : roll / pitch / thrust

After that do a test and start a quick mission.

If everything is fine dont forget to go back to Options Menu and bind the "rudder" axis to your rudder pedals or Joystick rotator !

Edited by Lightning

best regards,

GSG_9_LIGHTNING

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You rotate when you pull back on the stick during take off. Anyway, it may be the game has bound another control axis to the rudder axis, for example, the y axis on your stick, so when you pull back to rotate, the stick also gives a left or right input on the rudder.

• 10 months later...

I've read that you have to wait for all of your nav systems to align before rolling out of the hanger. Do you think its that? I get it after being in the air for a while and doing some hard turns. Again I think its the nav system getting out of alignment, I'm now trying to find out how to do it.... somebody suggested caging the SAI when in level flight but have not tried it yet.

pilotfly.gif

______________________________________________________________________________________

AMD Phenom II X4 955 3.4 Ghz | 8GB DDR3 Dual Channel | Ati HD4850 XFX | 22" Samsung TFT & NEC 17" touchscreen

• 3 weeks later...

I am also getting this and it is driving me nuts. After reading some of the comments I take it that this isn't meant to happen then? Can someone tell me how to turn off the wind so that I can test to see if it is that which is causing my problem. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game because I was sure it wasn't doing this when I first installed the game. Thanks!!