DCS: Black Shark patch?

Kenan

BOOM...WTF....!!!

:P

:D

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you left out "ZOMG you base camper!!!!111 that is so against server rules, i'm gonna get you banned!!!" :D
And the next day you'll have to navigate a manpad under bridges infested terrain to top that feat...

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

It doesn't seems its coming today. As I understand FC 2 patch comes first and then BS.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A79 Deluxe, AMD Phenom II X4 940@3.5GHz, ATI 6870 1GB, Windows 7 64bit, Kingstone HyperX 4GB, 2x Western Digital Raptor 74GB, Asus Xonar DX Sound Card, Saitek X52 PRO, TrackIR 44: Pro.

It doesn't seems its coming today. As I understand FC 2 patch comes first and then BS.

What??? :huh:

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

last day of April,,, come on Patch!!

:music_whistling:

Who said it will be out before May?

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

you guys are making up your own rumors and then believing them. No eta at all has been given by ED. They simply said the patch is in testing stage. Dont try to take more from that than what it is.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=888656&postcount=7

That is what I understand from Wags words. First FC2 and then BS.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A79 Deluxe, AMD Phenom II X4 940@3.5GHz, ATI 6870 1GB, Windows 7 64bit, Kingstone HyperX 4GB, 2x Western Digital Raptor 74GB, Asus Xonar DX Sound Card, Saitek X52 PRO, TrackIR 44: Pro.

• ED Team
...I anticipate the patch coming out alot later than sooner than expected. Im guessing the patch will be ready when "its ready" which means sometime hopefully around fall/ winter :)

:megalol: :P

...I anticipate the patch coming out alot later than sooner than expected. Im guessing the patch will be ready when "its ready" which means sometime hopefully around fall/ winter :)

If they´re really working at the FC2 bugfix Patch before focussing the BS Patch to become the promissed and always promoted feature to work, then I wouldn´t really much understand this. Why concentrating again on 2 projects whereas one needs to be finished first. Is that a strategy to distract from A-10 news?:music_whistling:

At a guess: They need to fix the bugs in FC 2.0 first so that they can be sure the bug fixes won't break the compatability with Black Shark online.

To do the compatability patch first would leave them open to the possibility of having to redo it after releasing the FC 2,0 bugfix patch.

If that's the case, it seems perfectly sensible to me.

• Like 3

.....Im guessing the patch will be ready when "its ready" which means sometime hopefully around fall/ winter :)

You are Quite Correct!

For our Southern Hemisphere Bretheren, your Premonition is Spot-On: Well Done :thumbup:

• Like 1

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

• ED Team
At a guess: They need to fix the bugs in FC 2.0 first so that they can be sure the bug fixes won't break the compatability with Black Shark online.

To do the compatability patch first would leave them open to the possibility of having to redo it after releasing the FC 2,0 bugfix patch.

If that's the case, it seems perfectly sensible to me.

Correct.

Correct.

hmmm...considering that, so it makes sense. But as the patches are allready in a test status, is it possible to say somethings about the proceeding of getting them final? Or more directly... can you already say when a release is planed/possible?

Edited by Turuk_Makto

• ED Team

Option 1: We post an estimated patch release date, but due to it not being ready at that time, we work on it longer to fix more bugs. However, we then get flamed for being dishonest. Been there and got the scars.

Option 2: We post an estimated patch release date and release it on that date even though significant bugs still remain. We then get flamed for releasing a buggy patch.

Option 3: We hold off giving a release date.

I'll take Option 3.

....Or more directly... can you already say when a release is planed/possible?

Already been confirmed that both patches are at RC2 status and been tested.

That said - Having regard to the very nature of the testing process, you cannot reasonably expect a set date/even an estimate. Testing is by it's very nature Fluid/Dynamic and subject to change not foreseeable from one day to the next. And then there's the inevitable Shite-Storm that will develop if the 'release' does not fall within the parameters of the 'Given date/estimate'......

No Thanx - we have enough info as it is.....Just rest assured that the Devs are even keener than you to get it out of the Door ;)

Hoo-Haa: Sniped by Wags :D

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Correct.

Thanks Wags, keep us updated.

My guess is that as the patches are develop simulatiously it may be possible of been released very close to each other.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]