OT: Swedish Viggen photos

Always has been one of my favourite planes the Viggen. It was my very 1st Airfix Model as a kid.

Lol.. I think I know which one... it´s of a preproduction model without the bulky back, and with Thors hammer and lightnings at the side of the nose. :)

It´s a nice pic Paulie, at least they keep one flying for airshows in Sweden.

They actually have a viggen simulator in my hometown Malmö's technical museum that has got all the hydraulics and stuff left. I have tried to fly it. It's was loads of fun :) and it's free!!!

ASUS P4T533-C|P4 3.06@3.45|1024Mb Kingston 1066 rambus|ATI 9.... *EDITED* - Listen to Mods!!!

They actually have a viggen simulator in my hometown Malmö's technical museum that has got all the hydraulics and stuff left. I have tried to fly it. It's was loads of fun :) and it's free!!!

WHAT! I almost lost bladder control reading that mate! I live in Malmö too but had no idea there was a Viggen sim nearby, and for free! I've been to the musem a number of times but I never saw a sim anywhere. Please tell me: How do one gain access to it? Do I have to sleep with any of the museum's staff or can just about anyone ask for a ride in it? :p

i7-3930K CPU @ 3.20GHz; 16Gb DDR3; GeForce GTX 1070; Windows 10; TM Warthog HOTAS