FC2 screenshot

Bouddha

Might be a problem of UAC in Windows?! I think I heard of this problem. Perhaps it's located in your local documents directory or you have to disable UAC. Just a hint, I'm not quite sure though.

If this is the case, what should I do to solve it ?

Thank you

You have to make sure that the screen shot button is in fact mapped or else it won't make a screen shot. I have no experience with FC2 but I can tell you that I've seen a couple of threads where certain keys were not mapped by default.

My Specs:

Win 10 Pro 64bit/ i7 6770K 4.5Ghz/32GB DDR4/ GTX 1070 SC/Samsung SSD

Warthog Stick/TWCS Throttle/TrackIR 5

Hi all,

When I press on the keyboard touch "Print Scrn) I then dont find where does FC2 saves the screenshot ?

Under screenshot folder I have nothing.... ?

Thanks for your help.

regards

Using another software named FRAPS then assign where you want the program to save screenshots

You can also assign "Print Scrn" or any other button for taking screenshot

Edited by Majesco

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Bouddha, if you installed in c:\Program files (x86)... , search in "C:\Users\YOUR NAME\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Eagle Dynamics\LockOn Flaming Cliffs 2" and then open library "screenshot". tucok.jpg

Edited by TUC
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Hi all,

When I press on the keyboard touch "Print Scrn) I then dont find where does FC2 saves the screenshot ?

Under screenshot folder I have nothing.... ?

Thanks for your help.

regards

The same problem here.

PrtScr/SysRq doesn´t work - nothing in "screenshot" folder.

UAC turned off/reboot and no changes after making screenshots.....still nothing.

In another place on HDD there isn´t some new folder with screenshots from FC 2.0 ........

It looks like FRAPS is the only way ....... :(

Win 7/64.

• 4 weeks later...