Cougar Trimm Function

flanker0ne

Hi I am a happy owner of a Hotas Cougar with a CH Pro Pedals.

The Pro Pedals is connected to the Cougar so I can use Foxy for hadle everything.

I read the post for utilize the trim with Cougar bypassing the ingame trim.

The question is:

Is possible to obtain a complete FFB like behavior with cougar, maybe forcing FFB on or bring to 0 the value of axis addition when the Trim button is pressed?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my english.

Programming the joystick to recalibrate itself to a new centre when you use the trim button, thus bypassing the trim system in game. It works very well, but I found it too picky to use (and I forgot to reset it properly the whole time), and then they brought out the Mk 2 version of trimming with the patch anyway. But it does show the awesome programming ability of the Cougar.

What I mean is ,in few words; we are able to totally erase the BS phisical trimming function, but mantain the Auto Pilot Auto Hover Route ecc functions of "t" keystroke?

Maybe by erasing or changing some line in .lua files?

I think the answer to my question can be gave only by the programmer or ED developpers.

To legolasindar:

Can you explain to me why in your profile you don't use the syntax:

BTN xx HOLDTRIM (JOYSTICK)

My objective is use the trim capability of Cougar inserting in the profile the "t" keystroke without mess up all the axes positions.